Chapter-1

HEY EVERYONE!

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE IGNORE THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND ENJOY!

*KHAN MANZIL*

A voice came from the upstairs where umaira was shouting as she got up late for the college and she came downstairs hurriedly asking her twin brothers who are 5 years older than her to drop her to the college as today she is her last end semester exam.

 {THIS IS THE DRESS SENSE OF UMAIRA}

[Umaira is persuing BA HONS geography and she's in last year, She is very jolly, soft-hearted, princess of the house, 2 bhaiyon ki iklauti behen & full of life girl.She has always dreamt of having a supportive,loving & bollywood kinda partner but she's not thinking to marry anytime soon.]

"Zoheb bhai ya aap Ayaan bhai plzzzz mujhe jaldi se college chorr aaye mai late ho rahi hu" said umaira while keeping her pen kit and admit card in her bag hurriedly to her brothers who just sat on the dining table to have breakfast.

"Tum kabhi time par na uthna or humesha aise hi jaldi jaldi karna-matlab yarrr maine abhi tak breakfast bhi nahi kara hai aur office bhi jana hai" said zoheb getting clearly irritated while Ayaan tried to cover his face in order to hide his laughter.

"Pleaseee bhai" Umaira said making her puppy face and with doey eyes to which Zoheb finally agreed to her request & asked Ayaan to drop her to college while ayaan half-heartedly took her and when they were about to go out a voice came.

"Beta jaldi aajana aap sab ghar par kyuki aap sabki phuppho aarhi hai or cousins bhi" said Noori(Mother of Umaira) to which Umaira get excited as she love her cousins especially her cousin sister who is of same age as her.

"Ammi...Abba kaha hain?" She said while stuffing sandwich in her mouth."where would he be?he went to his duty early in the morning" Noori replied to Umaira as Israr ali khan (FATHER) is a State Police Officer so he always has to be on duty for 12 hours a day .Umaira nodded & went outside.

She hop in the car and thinking about the things she will do after coming from the college and how she gonna enjoy with her favourite cousin.

Naeema phuppho has 1 daughter Sumaira (20 yrs old) and two sons Talal & Tufail (26 & 22 yrs old respectively).