Chapter-13

It was 7 in the morning and the Sun was beginning to shine on the horizon, its rays peeking from under the curtains and scattering through the room.
Umaira slightly tried to open her eyes when she felt a heavy weight over her body which was making it difficult for her to move. She looked down to find Talal's leg wrapped around her lower body, her head resting on his arm. Heat flooded her entire body, her insides clenching hard as she realized she had just been turned on. To hide her embarrassment, she shut her eyes quickly, pretending to be asleep to so as to not make it uncomfortable for both.

"I know you're not sleeping" she could hear his deep husky voice right next to her ear, making her heart skip a beat.

"Aap jaag rahe hain??" She said, raising her head as her eyes widened at his sudden voice.

"Nahi...abhi neend khuli jab dekha meri choti si wife is not able to move" he said casually and shifted himself to his side.

"Whattt.....itna paas aake kon sota hai?" She said as if she wasn't the one who snuggled closer to him.

"Excuseee me!!!! It was you who crossed the boundary okayyy!" He said in disbelief.

"Haan toh kahte Hain na Sota-Mara barabar hota hai....Mujhe ilhaam thodi hua tha ki maine boundary cross karli hai" She blabbered as her cheeks turned as red as tomatoes, trying to shake off the heat of the moment.

"Ab admit karlo....that you like the warmth of my body" He smirked.

"Huhhh.... Khushfehmi hai aapki" she huffed.

"Hmm...as if I don't know".

"I am going to freshen up" She said quickly and ran into the bathroom at the speed of light.

"Heyyy...ye cheating hai...I was about to go first" he whined.

"Ab toh mai aagyi" she said peeking her head out of the bathroom door.

He groaned and left the room to meet everyone.
_________________________________________________________________________

Fifteen minutes later, as she was about to come out of the bathroom, she realized that in her rush, she had forgotten to pick up her clothes.

"Waoww....Well done!!! Kya hi ummeed kar sakte hai tumse Umaira" she sighed at her irresponsibility.

She slightly opened the door and peeked out to find no sight of her husband. She took a sigh of relief and rushed towards her wardrobe to take out her clothes.

"Aaa bhi jao ab bahar" Just at that moment, Talal entered the room and was marching towards the bathroom when he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Sorry Sorry" he turned around at once.

And Umaira, clad in nothing but a towel in front of her cupboard, jumped out of her skin. She grabbed a suit and sprinted towards the bathroom, shutting the door as if her life depended on it.

He sighed after the thud of the door. His mind was still processing the scene that had just occurred a minute ago.
_______________________________________

A few minutes later, Umaira finally came out of the bathroom wearing a Red Jora along with a rustic brown dupatta. She ran straight to the dressing table, not daring to meet his eyes.

 She ran straight to the dressing table, not daring to meet his eyes