Chapter-9

Hello guyss!!!
I'm so sorry for updating this late.
BTW belated Eid Mubarak!

[Special thanks to ASNA FAROOQUI for helping me out❤️]

NEXT DAY

"Umaira get up.... I have good news for you" Sumaira was shaking her shoulder trying to wake her up.

"What happened yrrr.... I'm sleepy, let me sleep plzzz" Umaira groaned, snuggling deeper into her duvet.

"I bet you'll forget about sleeping after listening to this news" Sumaira said while making an attempt to pull her duvet.

"Ahhh...What's the news, agar mere matlab ki nahi hui na toh I swear I'll kill you Sumaira" Umaira yelled frustratedly.

"We.Are.Not.Going.Today" Sumaira said slowly, emphasizing each and every word.

"WHATTT???? REALLY???" Umaira screamed in happiness and jumped out of her bed.

"YESS YESS" Said Sumaira, nodding her head and both of them hugged each other, crying and laughing together.

"Waowwww... Let's go downstairs" Umaira said as she made her way to the door and ran out at the speed of light.

Everyone was busy eating their breakfast on the dining table when Umaira barged into the room and tightly hugged Naeema phuppho.

"Phuppho aap ruk Rahi hain na?" She asked with excitement in her eyes
[Aunty you're staying right?]

"Ji beta" Naeema smiled and kissed her forehead.

"For how many days?" She asked

"Hum next week waps jayenge ab kyuki Talal ki Meeting delay hogayi hai" Said Naeema putting a Morsel in her mouth. [We'll be going back next week as Talal's Meeting get delayed]

"Waoww Really?" She said excitedly but quickly calmed down as her eyes met with Talal.

"Let's go out today, We'll do some shopping and enjoy together." She turned to Sumaira who quickly nodded in a Yes.

Sumaira was still ignoring Zoheb whose eyes were fixed on her in a hope that she'll look at him at least once. The stubborn princess, however, didn't even look in his direction, let alone make eye contact. A few minutes later, he said Allah hafiz and left for work.

"Who'll go with them?" Noori asked, looking at the boys in turn.

"I have a virtual meeting so I'm out but please make sure one of these boys goes with them." Said Talal making his way out of the dining room and plugging ear pods in his ears.

"Ammi I have a class so I'm going, Allah Hafiz" Ayaan quickly excused himself from the room.

Now everyone's gaze was fixed on Tufail who was busy stuffing Paratha in his mouth. A few milliseconds later, he noticed that everyone was silent so he raised his head and found everyone looking at him.

"No Pleaseeeeee!!!! Do you guys have any idea how much of my time they'll waste today? Like seriously? I can't go with them please....I need rest and my brain cells don't have enough energy to cope up with their stupid shopping" He was desperate to make everyone understand..

"Toh kya akeli jayengi bacchiyaan?" Naeema said in a stern voice.

"They can go with the driver, What's the issue?" He said and ran out of the dining room.

Both Noori & Naeema shrugged their shoulders.

"Ammi, we'll take the driver with us so don't worry." Said Umaira, grabbing Sumaira's hand to go upstairs.