Chapter 4

Vidyunt, with his team, arrives at the building where they received the information about criminal activity. As they enter, they hear people talking inside. The sudden sound of gunfire alerts them, and the situation quickly escalates into a firefight. Diya, positioned outside the building, also engages, providing cover fire.

In the chaos, some criminals manage to escape and run outside, unaware that they are heading straight into another danger zone. As they turn into the next street, they come face-to-face with a man standing beside a car, his sleeves rolled up, and holding a gun. One of the criminals recognizes him and whispers, "VR..."

The rest of the criminals follow his gaze and panic upon seeing the man's hand. The man, Vikram, with his piercing black eyes, methodically shoots each of them in the leg, incapacitating them.

As Vidyunt and his team arrive, they see the aftermath of the encounter. They quickly take the wounded criminals away due to the heavy rain. Vidyunt exchanges a look with Vikram, who nods in acknowledgment. They all get into their cars and drive away from the scene.

Some time later, they encounter a different route due to the blocked roads from the rain. Their car comes to an unexpected stop. Vikram, sensing something, looks at Ajit, who responds nervously, "I am checking, sir..."

The rain has lessened, but it still pours steadily. The team steps out of the car. Vikram shakes his head as he sees Vidyunt stepping out, knowing how much his brother enjoys the rain.

Vidyunt surveys the area and notice a pleasant-looking colony. They hear some noise and turns to see someone comes out from a nearby house.

                           ~~~~

Naina looks at both her friends angrily and says, "I will not do such a thing." She sits down defiantly.

Her friends look at each other and shout loudly, "Uncle!"

Mahesh holds back his laughter, nodding at them. He turns to Naina and says, "Beta, this is such a small dare, you can do it."

Naina, astonished, responds, "But Baba, it's raining outside..."

Mahesh interrupts, "Nothing will happen with a little rain." He stands up proudly and says, "Show these idiots that you are Mahesh's daughter and you can do anything." He winks at them.

Naina sighs, knowing there is no use arguing anymore.

They see a boy and two girls coming out. Ishita says, "Oh, she's the same girl who came to the bureau."

Ajit adds, "But why does she look so nervous?"

They watch as Naina tries to run away, but her friends hold her back. They notice an old man holding back his laughter and shouting, "Naina beta, there's nothing to be afraid of."

Her friends cheer loudly, "Ha, Naina!"

A group of teenage kids playing cricket notice them. One of the kids says, "Dhruv bhaiya, are you going to play?"

Dhruv replies, "Not today, today she will play," pointing to Naina.

She nervously smiles as one girl hands her the bat.

Naina's friends point towards a house. One of the kids asks, "Ready, didi?"

Naina nods and takes her position. As her friends cheer for her, she thinks, "They're cheering as if I'm doing something great." She notices the ball coming towards her and swings the bat. The ball flies up and crashes into a window.

Everyone freezes. The kids start running while Naina stands there, stunned. Naina slowly moved towards the house with tensed expressions. After a while, she realize no one is coming out of the house. Naina sighs in relief and says, "There's no one at home." The children start playing again.

Vidyunt, who has been holding his breath, sighs in relief. He watches Naina go somewhere and pick up a stick. Her two friends, looking nervous, start running and shouting, "Uncle, save us!"

Naina glares at her father, who was about to come to their rescue. He stops, noticing her glare.

Suddenly, a dog barks, causing Naina and Dhruv to stop. They looks towards Rasika who looking sacred. Rasika, scared, runs backward and accidentally collides with a man, falling on top of him. Their lips accidentally touch.

Ajit, fixing his car nearby, is caught off guard and falls down, his eyes widening as he realizes what happened.

Everyone rushes to them. Vikram, watching everything from inside, comes out to see what happened.

Rasika, opening her eyes, widens them in shock. Naina approaches her, noticing her anger, and shouts, "You ruined my first kiss!"

Ajit, still in shock, finally reacts to her voice.

Naina is about to say something to her but Rashika is sit on him and starts kissing him after satisfied she leave him and stand and look her surrounding and notice everyone looking at her shockingly but she goes inside.

Naina mutters under her breath, "Hey Bhagwan, besharmi ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai..." (God, even shamelessness has a limit) and covers her eyes with her hands.

Everyone looks towards Naina. Vidyunt is about to approach her, but Dhruv steps in, holds Naina's shoulder, and says to Ajit, "Sorry, bro." They walk away.The others look at Ajit. Vidyunt puts a hand on his shoulder and starts laughing. Ishita and Aryan smile.

Ajit nervously looks at Vikram, who just smirks and gets into the car. The others follow, and they drive away.

                           ~~~~

I hope you love it.
Please check out my new story.