Death and Reincarnation

I wanted to write this story because there wasn't an actual reincarnated as Deku story so I thought I'd write my story that I came up with where I am reincarnated as Deku I hope you enjoy the story it's gonna cover every part of the series with some changes there's gonna be some real big drama when I get to episode 138 but it's going to be good trust me.

I never thought that my obsession with anime would lead me to this moment. I was a lazy bum, content with spending my days binge-watching my favorite shows and dreaming of being a hero like the characters I admired. But fate had other plans for me.

One day, I pass away suddenly and find myself In a white void standing before a goddess a girl that looks early 20s with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and smooth beautiful skin and a beautiful slim and curvy figure. "Hello I am the goddess Aria and I am just so heartbroken that you died so young" Aria says as she sheds tears "well I died so It Is how It Is I guess" I say and Aria looks up "how can you be fine with being robbed of life so early on In your lifetime?" Aria asks me Incredulously. I shrug my shoulders "If you die Isn't that the end the final page flipped the book closed?" I ask her "well It doesn't have to be" Aria says mysteriously. "What do you mean?" I ask her "death doesn't have to be the final end" Aria says "okay then what would you say then?" I ask her "think of It like how It Is on Wattpad the fanfiction app that many people on earth use" Aria says "okay" I say nodding and then my eyes widen in shock.

I then look up at Aria "so are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her "yes think of your death on this earth as the ending of your first book and think of your opportunity to reincarnate into any world you want as the beginning of your second book" Aria says "okay but the downside Is I won't have any memories from this life" I say looking down "on the contrary you will have all your memories from this life" Aria says "so what you're saying Is I'll be able to use my knowledge from my 24 years of life to guide myself In this new life?" I ask her as she nods with a smile on her face "exactly the world that you reincarnate In Is your choice you may choose any world you like" Aria says. I then think It over ('okay options Aria says I can choose any world I want') I think to myself ('gotta think') I continue thinking to myself ('I could go with Fairy Tail being Natsu Dragneel the demonic fire dragon slayer of the Fairy Tail guild would be cool') I think ('or as Luffy In One Piece or Asta In Black Clover or Goku In Dragon Ball or Yuji Itadori In Jujutsu Kaisen or as Ichigo Kurosaki In Bleach or as Tanjiro Kamado In Demon Slayer or as Naruto In Naruto or as Eren Jaeger In Attack On Titan') I think to myself. But then I get down In a crouched position holding my head with a look of dread on my face ('but all those worlds are the most likely to kill me when I'm young') I think to myself In despair.

"Having a hard time choosing huh?" Aria suddenly asks me In a casual tone which breaks me out of my thoughts "wait you're talking casual all of a sudden!" I shout in shock "sorry If the switch Is so sudden I only talk all gracefully and divine when my dad Is watching" Aria says with a chuckle. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and look up at her. "Yeah, I'm having a hard time choosing. I mean, all those worlds are amazing, but they're also dangerous," I say with a sigh.

Aria nods in understanding. "I know it's a tough decision, but remember, you'll have all your memories from your previous life. You can use that knowledge to your advantage and make better choices," she says with a reassuring smile.

I nod slowly, taking in her words. "Okay, I think I've made my decision," I say, standing up straight. Aria looks at me expectantly.

"I want to be reincarnated as the main protagonist of My Hero Academia - Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku," I say confidently.

Aria looks at me puzzled. "Why not your favorite anime, Fairy Tail?"

I take a deep breath. "Because I want to be able to become a hero. And in My Hero Academia, I have the chance to do just that."

The goddess nods and grants my wish. Suddenly there Is a bright flash of white light in the white void and I then open my eyes and see a slim green haired woman with green eyes looking down at me. I look at her smiling that Inko Midoriya Is now my mother I turn to see a tall green haired man with freckles on his face as I continue smiling that Hisashi Midoriya Is my father.

"What are you going to name him dear?" my father asks my mother as he looks at her my mother than smiles "Let's name him Izuku, after my grandfather" she says looking down at me with love In her eyes.

My father then smiles "Izuku It Is then Izuku Midoriya" my father declares as he smiles down at me. A week later after the doctors completed a week long series of check ups the Doctor who had delivered me was standing in front of my mother and father as my mother is holding me In a car seat, you can carry in your hand like a basket.

"Well Mr and Mrs Midoriya I am glad to say that your son Izuku Is of clear and perfect health" the doctor says with a smile on his face My parents both let out a sigh of relief and smile down at me. I look up at them with wide eyes, taking in my new surroundings. I may have been reincarnated, but I still feel like myself. I have all my memories from my previous life, and I am determined to use them to become the best hero I can be.

I know that death isn't the end but a new beginning. And I am determined to make the most of my second chance at life.

After a couple hour drive we get to my mother and father's apartment the Midoriya residence. My parents walk Into the building and walk up the stairs ascending the to our floor. As we enter the apartment, I take in my new surroundings. It's small, but cozy. There's a living room with a TV, a kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is my parents', and the other will be mine.

As my parents set up my new room, I take a moment to reflect on my new life. I may have lost my old life, but I have gained a new one. And I am determined to make the most of it.

I will become a hero, just like the ones I admired in my previous life. And I will use my knowledge and experience to become the best hero I can be.

My journey has just begun, and I can't wait to see where it takes me. But for now, I am just a baby, and my only concern is sleeping and eating. As I drift off to sleep, I can't help but wonder what adventures and challenges await me in this new world.

But one thing is for sure, I am ready to face them head-on and become the hero I was always meant to be.

All right, chapter 1 done I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far see you in the next chapter bye.