Episode 11: Game Over

All right here we go Episode 11: Game Over now I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I hope you're enjoying the story so far now let's begin.

Tsuyu, Mineta and I are walking to the shore with Tsuyu pulling him along by the front scruff of his cape "I had a good shit this morning which makes the balls on my head stickier they're not going anywhere" Mineta says ("I would've preferred not knowing that the higher quality shit you have the stickier the balls on your head become") I say mentally even though I already knew ("well It's better to know It at least") Aria says to me mentally ("yeah I guess") I say mentally to Aria "well that's done an we were able to get all of em at once" I say "by the way Midoriya how were you able to fight through the fear?" Mineta asks "oh I wasn't scared because I know I have the power to fuck up all these villains they weren't gonna beat me" I say.

"Still you're so cool Midoriya" Mineta says "anyway we should make getting help our top priority" I say "If we follow the shore to the exit then we can avoid the central Plaza entirely" I say "good Idea that way we don't run into the villains that Mr. Aizawa's facing off with there" Tsuyu says ("yeah but he's not gonna last for much longer especially when Tomura sends out the Nomu") I say mentally ("It's ok Izuku you know he survives") Aria says to me mentally ("I know but still") I mentally say to her "If he doesn't get backup then he's just going to overexert himself he'll end up defeated by those villains because he was trying to keep us safe" I say as Mineta gasps.

"Wait don't tell me you're suggesting" Mineta says "are you trying to get us killed or something?" Mineta asks "I'm not saying that we should jump into the middle of the battle but maybe we can find a way to take a few of those guys out and lighten his load" I say.

Meanwhile in the landslide zone of the U.S.J.

"So the plan was to scatter us then kill us" Shoto says breathing out mist "you were woefully unprepared In fact It looks to me as though you've had no training" Shoto says standing before eight frozen villains as the ground underneath them is completely frozen "you haven't the slightest idea how to use your quirks" Shoto says coldly walking towards a gray skinned villain with a scar going through his right eye "this power he process the instant we warped here" the villain says "he's not a kid he's a monster" a pink skinned villain says "so cold" a lion looking villain says as Shoto walks past all eight of them. Shoto then think of what Tomura said earlier ("where Is he I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him") Tomura says In Shoto's memory.

("How do they plan to kill All Might?") Shoto speculates mentally ("at first I thought they'd gathered a force of elite criminals who could simply overpower him") Shoto says mentally as a random villain comes towards him with a machete as he steps on the ground with his right foot freezing it and grabs a spear that goes past his head with his right hand freezing it freezing a bird man like villain and a pink skinned man with small demon horns in their places ("but that can't possibly be their master plan most of these villains are low-level thugs just pawns") Shoto says mentally pulling the frozen spear out of the Birdman like villains hands causing him to fall to the ground as the ice underneath him broke.

("From what I can tell there are only four or five truly dangerous people here If that's the case then what we need right now Is more Information") Shoto says mentally "listen well If you stay frozen your cells will slowly die as your body comes to frostbite and hypothermia" Shoto says as the villains look at him In fear "luckily for you I want to be a hero so I'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty" Shoto says as the pink skinned man starts crying a little bit as Shoto puts his right hand In front of his face as cold mist starts coming from it "but I can only do that if you tell me how you plan to kill All Might that's the only way you'll survive" Shoto says coldly.