Episode 5: What I Can Do For Now

Alright here we go episode 5: What I Can Do For Now hope you guys enjoy it here we go

That evening the staff of U.A High School were in the observation room going over all the accepted students from lowest to highest "wow the second place student didn't even have any rescue points" Midnight says Impressed at Katsuki's lack of rescue points "he took down those faux villains like an ace when most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle he stayed focussed on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counterattacking that kid is tough" Snipe says Impressed by Katsuki's power "and then there's the first place student with 40 villain points and 60 rescue points totalling to 100 points" Midnight says Impressed by my score "he's not the first U.A hopeful to take out that giant robot though it's been a while since I saw someone blow It away with one attack" Snipe says Impressed by what I did to the zero pointer In the exam "yeah but as he said he went over the amount of his power he could handle before injuring himself and he did it to save that girl that's in third place" a random staff member says as Midnight's eyes then widen and sparkle with joy "do you think that he did It out of love ah how romantic" Midnight says revelling In how I saved Ochaco as a man with long black hair with 5 o'clock shadow on his face with black eyes as he is wearing all black with a tactical belt with gray pouches on it and looks on with his arms crossed leaning against the wall.

The next night I get ready and I get dressed In gray pants, a t-shirt, a white hoodie and a green vest and put on my red shoes and run to Dagoba beach to meet All Might. Then after a little bit of running I get to Dagoba beach and see All Might In his skinny form wearing green pants, a black belt, black shoes and a white collared shirt standing on the beach facing the ocean he then turns to see me running to him "hey All Might!" I shout as All Might sprays blood from his mouth "too loud kid!" All Might shouts as a man and woman are standing under the gazebo look around to try to find All Might "All Might's here?" the man says "no way where?" the woman asks "way to blow my cover" All Might says ("what now Izuku?") Aria asks me In my mind ("I got It") I say to her "All Might just left you missed him" I say as the two leave to try and see All Might "thanks now to what I wanted to talk about" All Might says "congrats on getting In" All Might says "I couldn't have done It without your help" I say to All Might as I give him a high-five ("ahem") Aria says In my mind ("I couldn't have done It without your help too Aria") I say to her In my mind ("thank you") Aria says thanking me for acknowledging her help In me getting Into U.A High School.

"Oh speaking of which Recoovery Girl knows about One For All" All Might says as I give him a look of shock even though I already knew that "wow so who else knows about It?" I ask even though I already know all the people who know about One For All before the country finds out about It "that's not Important right now" All Might says "I was really surprised to find out you were going to be a teacher at U.A this year I was wondering why you suddenly came here after all your agency Is In Minato Tokyo and everyone knows that All Might's agency is located there," I say, finishing my fanboying. "Gettin' creepy" All Might says playing down my fanboying "what I'm just stating a fact" I say to All Might as he turns and walks closer to the ocean "the school didn't want me telling anyone about the job until they made an official announcement" All Might says "It seemed like fortuitous timing an easy way to find someone new to Inherit One For All" All Might says staring at the ocean (flashback: "I was on a long hunt for a successor") All Might says In the flashback as It ends: Flashback end) as I remember All Might's words from the day of the Sludge Villain attack "One For All completely wrecked my body and all I did was jump and throw one punch even though I can handle 40% of its power" I say "and that's because you used 100% of It's power to save that girl during the entrance exam" All Might says "yeah and I feel good about It, It just sucks that I can't handle 100% yet" I say "true It may be upsetting that you can't handle It's full power yet but you'll eventually be able to handle 100% In time you just have to keep training and getting stronger" All Might says to me as he turns as I nod "hoping to master it right away Is like asking a baby to run a marathon you still have to go through the process of learning how to walk" All Might says, explaining the analogy "yeah I just gotta keep training and eventually I'll be able to handle 100% of One For All's power" I say.