Episode 16: In Their Own Quirky Ways

All right here we go Episode 16: In Their Own Quirky Ways we're gonna pick up right where the last episode left off where I destroyed one of the robots instead of how he doesn't destroy one of the robots until this episode I hope you guys are ready for the sports festival now I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I hope you're enjoying the story so far now let's begin.

"The first years are off to a rocking start and it's only the first round talk about a cruel obstacle course" Present Mic says "our players are racing against each other in a vicious battle where anything goes as long as they stay on the track" swinging his arm as Mr. Aizawa dodges "watch it" Mr. Aizawa says "we'll continue to bring you live updates and post pounding action thanks to the camera robots placed around the course" Present Mic says "why do you need me here?" Mr. Aizawa asks "the stakes are high we've got a whole school of top-notch students trying to be heroes but do they really stand a chance against our heavy metal swarm of Robo Infernos" Present Mic says as I run forward at high speed behind Shoto after destroying that one robot.

"Hey there's someone trapped under that robot" a random guy says "do you think we should try and help 'em?" another random guy asks "are people seriously gonna die here?" Another random guy asks as a girl with vines for hair gasps as the robot that's on the ground frozen starts to tremble as It breaks as Eijiro busts out of It with his arms and face hardened with his quirk "I'm alive!" Eijiro shouts "Kirishima from Class 1-A what a hardcore debut for this rookie" Present Mic says "Todoroki I can't believe you pulled something like that damn anyone but me woulda been killed" Eijiro says "Class 1-A Is full of jerks!" Tetsutetsu shouts as he bursts out of the frozen robot beside Eijiro as his body is hardened by his quirk as he looks like he's made of steel "I'll smash that ice guy when I get my hands on him!" Tetsutetsu shouts "Tetsutetsu from Class 1-B was also stuck underneath what are the odds?" Present Mic asks "you know anyone other than me woulda been killed" Tetsutetsu says as the two of them start running.

"Our quirks are basically the same how am I supposed to stand out now" Eijiro says "you damn copycat" Tetsutetsu says "man how lucky are they they don't have to worry about being crushed" Denki says "we're racing each other but we can team up for now let's carve a path" Rin Hiryu says creating green dragon scales on his arm as there's explosions as everyone gasps and looks to the source as Katsuki propel himself into the air with explosions "Bakugo?!" Denki says in shock ("no way am I letting Todoroki and Deku beat me") Katsuki mentally says as he flies over the robot "Class 1-A's Bakugo is rocketing over the obstacles clever" Present Mic says as katsuki slides across the top of the robot "I figured you'd just try to blast your way through these things with your quirk I'm impressed" Hanta says getting above the robot with his tape alongside Fumikage "I'll hitch a ride on my shadow" Fumikage says as Hanta shoots tape from his left elbow as there's a bird like shadow monster with yellow eyes named Dark Shadow just like the name of his quirk coming out of Fumikage's stomach "let's land" Fumikage says "aye aye" Dark Shadow says as he launches his hands forward as Katsuki jumps off the robot "heh" Katsuki says as Hanta and Fumikage get over the robot as the crowd cheers.

In the teacher's booth

"Looks like all the pack leaders are from Class 1-A at least for now" Snipe there's sitting beside Thirteen "It's not that 1-B and the other students are doing poorly It's just" All Might says.

"Class 1-A's learned not to hesitate" Mr. Aizawa says as Tenya Is running and jumps and kicks a robot of the way and lands and keeps running as Kyoka sticks her right ear phone jack into one robot and sticks her other earphone jack into another robot and uses her quirk to sonically fry the robots as she retracts her earphone jacks and keeps running as Denki Is running and jumps and dodges a robot's attack and lands on it and uses his quirk to shock it "they've seen what the real world is like they've felt the fear of facing villains" Mr. Aizawa says as Eijiro keeps running as Ochaco puts her fingers together "and release" Ochaco says making some robots fall from the sky as they crash to the ground "yet they fight on trying to overcome that fear" Mr. Aizawa says as Mashirao jumps up and spins in the air slamming his tail into a robot "they've grown all of them and they know that they have to act quickly if they want to stay alive" Mr. Aizawa says.