Episode 14: That's The Idea, Ochaco

All right here we go Episode 14: That's The Idea, Ochaco now here is the proper start of season two get ready everybody and I'm also going to get a one for all percentage increase from 40% to 45% so from the start of the sports festival to the training camp I'll be able to use 45% of one for all without damaging my body and I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I hope you're enjoying the story so far now let's begin.

everything is going fine in the city "up next an update on yesterday's incident at the UA rescue training center we're hero course students were attacked by a gang of villains according to police officials the criminal forces called themselves the League Of Villains investigators have reportedly uncovered that this group has been plotting to kill UA teacher and popular hero All Might since the spring of this year" a newscaster lady says "police arrested 72 villains at the scene but the league's leader escaped his whereabouts are unknown" the newscaster lady says.

Meanwhile

At an abandoned looking building with a half hanging off red and blue sign with welcome in big red letters with the lights broken "greetings the air is warm here it feels like summer is just around the corner I hope this letter finds you well sir in good health and even better spirits" All Might says In a letter "this semester I took a position as a teacher at UA high school" All Might says In the letter as the TV in the room is on illuminating the room as there's a plate of fish cake pastries on a table in the room "heh that's right i'm now guiding the next generation of heroes I was hoping of finding someone worthy of inheriting my power among the elite students at the school" All Might says in the letter "a hero in training with outstanding test scores and a powerful quirk" All Might says in the letter.

"However before I even began my tenure at UA I met a young man even though he had no quirk of his own he showed incredible bravery he rushed into a dangerous situation that caused pro heroes even myself to hesitate and managed to save the life of a classmate" All Might says in the letter "he may not have had a plan when he acted but he knew he had to do something I feel like watching this young man spring into action taught me something that day and it reminded me of the virtues I must embody in order to call myself a pro, a hero that's why I meant it when I said to him: young man you too can become a hero" All Might says in the letter "soon after that I told this pupil the secret of my quirk and proposed that I transfer it to him" All Might says In the letter.

"This ability that I have that's been passed on from person to person cultivated and made stronger the crystallization of power that binds itself to those with a courageous heart for the good of those in need: one for all he accepted without hesitation and I began training him for the trials he'd need to overcome in order to be accepted into the hero course at UA high school" All Might says in the letter "even though he's sometimes struggled with his newfound abilities despite the level of control he has over them he's never stopped fighting and has given 100% as he's tried to harness one for all even further" All Might says in the letter "I don't like to toot my own horn but I believe I found the perfect person to pass my quirk on to he has shown me time and again that he has what it takes to be a real hero" All Might says in the letter "I'm still quite new to the role of instructor the day may come when I must trouble you my old teacher for advice" All Might says in the letter as a hand takes the plate of fish cake pastries.

"I'll be counting on your wisdom and patience when that time comes until then please take care of yourself as the seasons begin to change I'll continue to keep you updated on what's happening sincerely yours" All Might says at the end of the letter as an an extremely short, elderly man with heavy wrinkles and a scrawny build with a light complexion and brown eyes. His hair is grey and spiky, styled short with some bangs hanging forward and a trimmed beard. Wearing a hero costume that consists of a full-body monochrome suit along with a yellow cape, a belt with the letter "G" on it, very thick yellow gloves and boots, and a dark domino mask which resembles two diamonds Is eating the fish cake pastries "so Toshinori has found a worthy successor" the old man says.