Episode 3: Roaring Muscles

Alright here we go episode 3: Roaring Muscles hope you guys enjoy it here we go

As I kept crying as All Might stood there "I deem you worthy my quirk Is yours to Inherit" All Might says ("alright Izuku just like we practiced") Aria says In my mind "huh?" I say In a questioning tone as I tilt my head to the right

I was still on my hands and knees as I was looking at All Might "wait what do you mean Inherit, Inherit what" I ask him even though I already know what he means by inherit since he's going to give me his quirk One For All. All Might then laughs "you should see your face right now, don't worry I'm not gonna force this thing on you" All Might says as he walks a little bit closer to me "listen well young man" All Might says as he lifts his left hand in the air with his index finger stretched out "this Is your choice do you want to accept my awesome power or not?" All Might asks me as a bunch of blood sprays out of his mouth as I shout out In disgust. "What do you mean Inherit your quirk" I ask him even though I know what he means from reading the manga and watching the anime before I died "there are a couple things you should know about my abilities" All Might says "journalists always guess my quirk Is super strength or some kind of Invulnerability, when people ask In Interviews I always make a joke and dodge the question, that's because the world needs to believe that their symbol of peace is just a natural born hero like any of them but I'm not, there's nothing natural about my ability" All Might says as he stretches his arms out wide and looks at the sky.

"I wasn't born with this power It's a sacred torch that was passed onto me from someone else" All Might says "someone gave you this quirk no way" I say even though I know It's the truth "yes way and you're next I can give you my abilities" All Might says "wait this can't be real" I say even though I know It's the truth "I mean a lot of people debate about what your quirk Is but no one really knows for sure exactly and It's one of the world's greatest mysteries" I say as I stay nerding out because I've truly become a fan of All Might after being reincarnated into this world and first seeing All Might's Japanese debut even though I know everything about him from the manga and anime All Might looks to me "your overthinking It stop nerding out, you just gotta accept this as the truth, I can transfer my quirk to someone else and that's just one facet of my secret abilities" All Might says as he holds out his hand as It's open In front of him.

"The true name of my quirk Is One For All" All Might Says as a light glows in his hand "One For All huh?" I ask as All Might looks at me "yes, one person Improves the power then hands It off to another person It continues to grow as it's passed along" All Might says as the glow fades "It's this cultivated power that allows me to save those who are in need of a hero, the truth behind my strength" All Might says "but why would you choose to give me a gift like that what if I can't live up to It" I ask even though I know I'll do just fine even better then Deku does In the series.

"I was on a long hunt for a worthy successor and then I watched you jump into action as the rest of us stood idly by" All Might says "you may just be a quirkless fanboy but you tried to save that kid you acted like a hero" All Might says as I start crying ("your crying again Izuku") Aria says In my mind ("I know I'm crying because mom won't have to worry about me because I'll have a quirk") I say to Aria In my mind "seriously you gotta stop crying so much if you want my quirk come on kid" All Might says as I clench my fists on my knees ("come on Izuku you knew this was coming") Aria says In my mind ("I know It's just that mom has always worried about me because of my lack of a quirk but now she won't have to worry about me because I'll have One For All") I say to her In my mind ("remember Izuku you can't tell anyone the truth about One For All you have to wait until before the start of your dark arc") Aria says to me In my mind ("I know I gotta wait until then and I write the letters and then All Might will put them at the front of everyone In 1-A's dorm room") I said to her In my mind as I stand up and wipe away my tears "okay I'll do It" I say to All Might with a determined face "no reluctance that's exactly how I figured you'd respond" All Might says "meet me at the Dagoba Municipal Beach Park tomorrow and we'll start your training" All Might says as he turns and walks away as I continue on my way home.