Episode 4: Start Line

Alright here we go episode 4: Start Line hope you guys enjoy it here we go

We stood outside of battle center B looking at It In awe at It's grandeur ("alright Izuku this Is the start of your journey to become the world's greatest hero") Aria says In my mind ("yeah time to show everyone what the power of One For All can do") I say with a determined look on my face.

Everyone gasps at the grandeur of the battle center "this Is nuts" a random guy says "It's like a whole city" another random guy says "can you Imagine how much It cost to build this" another random guy says about how deep U.A's pockets must be "U.A Is amazing" another random guy says "alright It's do or die time" I say as I concentrate as I'm surrounded In green lightning as everyone looks at me "Superpower 40% Full Cowling!" I shout as I shoot forward with my backpack on and see a one pointer and put my right fist out as I smash through the one pointer smashing It and getting the first point of the exam "39 points to go" I say as I keep going smashing robots for two minutes as I then came across four robots at once as I have 30 points now "looks like a one pointer and a trio of three pointers perfect" I say as I smash through them.

Everyone Is staring at me In shock as I destroy all four robots at once getting my points to 40 as everyone starts running to quickly get points. I stand there looking at my handiwork as I see Ochaco running through robot wreckage as she Is breathing heavily as she touches two one pointers, a two pointer and a three pointer with her finger's glowing each time. The four robots then float Into the air as she then puts her fingers together "now release" Ochaco says breathing heavily as she puts her hands on her knees as the four robots fall to the ground and are destroyed giving her seven points at once "okay that should be at least 28 points" Ochaco says as she starts running again ("whoa damn baby girl I really want to be able to start going out with you now") I say In my mind ("remember you said you wanted to get with her before you start the dorm room contest which is a long way away") Aria says ("I know but that's just such a long time away") I say In my mind as Tenya Is running using his quirk jumps and does a diving kick against a two pointer "that puts me at 45!" Tenya says ("yeah you go bestie") I say In my mind as I walk to a wall of a building and take off my backpack and open It and take out volume 20 of Bleach and start reading "32 for me" a random guy says "hey back off that one's mine" a random guy says "first come first serve" another guy says arguing with the first guy. In the observation room where All Might and the staff of U.A High School were watching us all get points so we can pass "clearly the examinees have no Idea how many villains are present or their locations, they have limited time and must cover a vast area and downtown every last target" Principal Nezu the mouse bear dog of U.A says as one of the cameras shows a guy with six webbed octopus like arms wearing a mask to cover the bottom of his face standing on top of a building searching for robots "some use information gathering abilities to plan out strategies" Nezu says as another camera shows Tenya sliding across the ground "while others rely on speed to pull ahead of their peers" Nezu says as another camera shows a blonde guys shooting a blue laser from a special belt around his bellybutton destroying a robot "of course staying calm under pressure can be a huge advantage" Nezu says as a camera shows Katsuki standing In the middle of smoking robot wreckage as his hands are smoking "as can pure power and combat capability, the most successful students use a combination of all these tactics they're the ones who rack In the highest scores" Nezu says "I'd say this group looks promising" Midnight says "yet I'm curious about the green haired boy just sitting against that wall there" Midnight says pointing me out with her finger "ah yes Izuku Midoriya coming from Aldera Junior High he scored the top score In the written part of the entrance exam and he was the first to score a high amount of points sitting at a total of 40" Nezu says going over my Info and current score "why Is he just sitting there reading manga?" Cementoss asks "wait what Is he reading I'm curious" Midnight says as the camera zooms In on what I'm reading "Bleach I love that series I still have all 74 volumes to this day" Midnight says smiling "well there's still plenty of time before it's over" Snipe says as clear cover surrounded by caution tape opens exposing the red button "the real test has yet to come let's see how they react" Snipe says as he presses the button as the city trembles as huge clouds of dust come from the ground as everyone murmurs amongst themselves as Ochaco has her hands over her mouth and then removes them from her mouth as she turns and gasps and starts breathing heavily at the site of the zero pointer.