your asthma is acting up while on tour with Taylor (requested)

"I'm worried about you, darling," Taylor said as she watched you take another puff of your inhaler. "Has your asthma ever been this bad?"

"Yeah, just not in a while." You said as you laid back down on the bed. "I'll be okay, Tay. Don't worry about me."

"I can't help it. Your asthma is bad, baby. That scares me." She said as she began to run her fingers through your hair. "That's why I called a doctor to come and take a look at you."

You quickly sat back up and shook your head at her.

"Taylor, you didn't need to do that."

"Yes, I did, baby. I'm worried about you and I want you to get checked out, just to be safe." She said.

She grabbed your hand and brushed her fingers across your palm as a knock came on the tour bus door.

Taylor got up and opened it, letting the doctor inside.

"Hello. What's going on here today?"

"My girlfriend's asthma is acting up pretty badly. She's been having asthma attacks and has been taking quite a few puffs of her inhaler each day. I thought you could check on her and make sure she's alright?"

"Sure thing." The doctor replied as he sat down at the edge of the bed and began to listen to your lungs.

You breathed in and out a few times and took some deep breaths, which wore you out and made you reach for your inhaler once more.

"She's wheezing a little. She just seems to be overdoing it. I think some rest would do her some good. She just needs to take it easy for a few days." He said.

"Okay. Thank you so much." Taylor said and walked the doctor out.

Your head was hung as Taylor came back and sat down beside you.

"I think while I perform tonight, it would be a good idea for you to stay on the bus with my mom."

"But, Tay,"

"No, you heard what the doctor said." She spoke and you breathed out a heavy sigh.

"I feel bad. I was trying so hard not to burden you with my asthma problems. Now I can't even support you tonight."

"What are you talking about, baby? You're not a burden. You are never a burden, especially not when it comes to something like this."

You looked up at her, staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Darling, your health comes first, okay? I know you love being in the crowd when I perform but for the next few days, you need to rest. I'd much rather you take it easy on the tour bus than overexert yourself. I know you don't want to go into the hospital for a breathing treatment, right?"

"No." You said.

"Then rest. You need it and deserve it."

She gently pushed at your shoulders, laying you back down on the bed.

"Hey, mom?" She called out and Andrea appeared in the room a moment later.

"Yes, honey?"

"Will you do me a favor and keep an eye on Y/N tonight? She needs to rest. Her asthma is really bothering her."

"Of course." Andrea smiled. "No problem at all."

You smiled back at her.

"Well, I guess if I'm going to be stuck here while you perform, at least it's with you."

"See? Things are looking up already." Taylor grinned as she kissed your forehead.

"But since you still have a few hours before you go on stage, will you cuddle me?"

"Absolutely, my love," Taylor said as she lay down beside you.

She covered you up as you curled up to her and put your head on her chest.

"Need this?" She asked as she picked up your inhaler.

"Not right now. I just need you."

"I've got you, darling." She said as she pulled you close. "Let me know if you need it, okay?"

You nodded and breathed out a contented sigh, feeling okay now that she was holding onto you.