little starting

BTS were chilling at their mension.

When Suga got a call.

Suga: hello?

??: Is it Suga sir?

Suga: yes who is this?

??: Sir it's Lee know. From SK company.

Suga: oh Lee know, say..

Lk: sir, actually, i have a salve named Namjoon,. I bought him from your company but he is so much a bad boy, he didn't listen to any of us.

Suga: did you talk with our team?

Lk: yes, and they give me your number because they say this boy is so rude and only you all can handle him.

Suga: oh, ok, send that boy to our company and tell them to take him here

Lk: Okay sir.

And he hung up the call.

After sometime they are having dinner.

Suga: guys, one person is coming today. And we have to train him.

Jin: but why us? There is team for it.

Suga: but Lee know who is the owner of that slave alredy give it to our team but they say only we can handle him.

Tae: i really want to meet this boy,...

Jungkook: me too...

Jin: when he is coming?.

Suga: our team call me and tell me they will come by 10 o'clock. With Lee know and Namjoon. 

Jin: okay then, it's already 9.

And again they start eating..

~time skip around 10~

They were sitting in living room and talking when a door bell rings.

As one of their servent go and open the door.

There was a boy who didn't look much older, was coming on his knees and there is red collar in his neck, he is wearing white t-shirt with a blue shorts.

The collor was attached to a leashe which was held by another handsome man, wearing black suit. And followed by another man in an office outfit.

Suga saw that there was his team's leader so he tell them to come inside.

As they came in and that black suit man sit on couch and that collar man sit on floor on his knees and another one just stand there.

Team leader; sir, it's Lee know sir.

As Suga and Lee know shake hands.

Lee know; and here is that boy Namjoon about whom I was talking.

As they all look at Namjoon who was sitting on his knees with a submissive posture but have no submission reaction.

If any one look at him, no-one can say that he is someone's Slave. His face has so much confidence and so much attitude which slaves not have.

Lee know; we bought him from your company around a year ago. To give it to my little brother on his bday,. In starting he was listening to me and be good but after a week he being just so rude suddenly. He never do what i say. So i contacted to your team.