6

Ooooommmmmyyyyygggooooddd
😱😱😱

1.41k views already 😱

I love you all so much 😍😍

And rn i want to give all of you a kiss 💋

Hayyy

Ok ok now without any further let's start the dayyy 💜💜
_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Namjoon pov

I got up and found myself on the couch .... My hands are free now, but I am still not able to get up... My back is hurting so much and more my ass...

But I got up and went to my room with the help of a staircase...

I looked at myself in the mirror, and found the marks on my body ..

~flash back~
"Stop slut"
"I am nottt... Leave meeee"
"You are, and gonna be mine so soon"
"I will never"
"Who's gonna stop me?"
"I tell them everything"
"Oh really slut"
"Try it and istg the results will be hell for you"
~enf of flashback ~

"Aaahhh stop it stop itttttt ahhhhh" I scream out....

And again look at myself and cry....

"Stop crying, and take a shower we are going to company today, you have 5 minutes" Hoseok said from the door and was going as I stopped him..

"Hoseok sir, please listen to me please " I say.. "now? No... You have time yesterday but you didn't say anything and now i don't want to hear you anymore " he said and went away...

He is right tho, I should tell them everything....

~time skip at the office~

I am in Jimin's office, he is working on his laptop while I am sitting on my knees on the floor...

It's been an hour since I was sitting and now I am bored and moreover my legs and bottom parts are hurting as hell ..

"Sir,, can I get up?" I asked him, for sometime he would look at me and say...

"Go, and sit on that couch,"

I can feel something wrong gonna come, but i don't have any choice so I just did what he told me ...

He comes to me slowly and with a smirk on his face, and I am scared of my life ...

Once he got so close to me .. he just started kissing my lips without any words, I did kiss back,...

As he rail down his kisses down and down to my t-shirt, and because I wore a t-shirt and not shirt i thought, it will be hard for him to remove, but he just ripped off my t-shirt wow...

And now he started sucking my neck and nipples, and with his hands he Chocked me and started unzipping my pants...

Once my member completely comes out, he starts stroking it, making me moan slowly...

He looked at my state and obviously he enjoyed it too much...

"Wanna ride daddy?" He asked in his seductive voice which no one can resist and i also did not,.. "yes daddy" words came out of my mouth without any sense..