1

Namjoon was sleeping in his room when someone entered it.

That man shows that he is sleeping so peacefully as he goes to the bathroom and fills the water in a bucket.

And throw that water on the sleeping Namjoon,. Who gets up quickly.

"What-what" he says.

"Get up" that man says as Namjoon comes out of sleep and looks at the person who is jin.

"It's only 8" Namjoon says looking at the clock.

"It's already an hour late" Jin said before going away.

"Now, come down in 15 minutes, or else start your day with punishment " Jin threatened him and went out of the room.

As Namjoon don't want to do what he was told to, so he slowly go to bathroom and take a looooonnnggg shower.

Everyone downstairs waiting for him on dining table. As they were supposed to eat together.

"Hyung, for how long we have to wait?" Taehyung got so annoyed as no-one is eating.

"Yes hyung, he is already 15 minutes late" Jimin speaks while looking at his wrist clock.

"Jin, you tell him to come in 15 minutes?" Hoseok asked Jin. As Jin nodded.

"We can't wait for him now, let's all eat." Suga say as they all start eating together.

As they were eating, and after 5 more minutes Namjoon came downstairs wearing black plain t-shirt with white shorts. He is coming like it's his own home. While jumping on stairs an while blowing whistle.

As he reached to them and was going to sit between Hoseok and jin but...

"Stop right there" Taehyung speaks.

But Namjoon didn't listen or we can say ignored him and sit.

"GET UP CAN'T YOU FUCKING HEAR HIM?" Suga got super angry as Namjoon can't take it and get up immediately.

While standing straight he hold his both hand and looking down. Now He know who is he..... "A slave"....

"First you didn't listen to me. And now you didn't listen to Taehyung" Jin made him count his faults.

As Namjoon just stand there can't do anything.

"I want you to talk whenever any of us are talking with you" Jin say as Namjoon look at him.

"I-I am sorry" Namjoon just apologize.

Jin get up and held his chin so tightly before stare in his eyes and speak. "Sorry never work in this home got it?" And Namjoon nodded "yes..ok".

"And for your punishment, you are not gonna eat anything until lunch. And you have to kneeled on your kneels on rice until lunch time and you can't move. If you move you are done." Jin tells him the punishment.

Namjoon went scared of punishment but he can't even say anything. "O-okay" he say.

"Go to kitchen and find rice by your self and pour it to middle of living room and  stand up on your knees" Jin order him in his deep voice as Namjoon went from there.

They again start eating.

"Hyung, I really don't like this guy, i mean i don't get that slave, sub vibe from him at all" Jungkook say.

"That's why our team send him to us, to bring that vibes right?" Jin speak as Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon finally found a container of rice. As he saw it to them first and went to living room and pour all of it.