...end...

3rd person pov

A beautiful boy was sleeping on white bed while cuddling his pillow, he has a beautiful smile and because of his dimple smile, he looks unreal ....

One another man come to intrupt his sleep, He went to that beautiful sleeping man as he take some of his hairs which is intruptting the unreal boy's sleep with his tattooed arm...

The sleeping Beauty know that he is none othe than his king,, but he didn't get up he just smile a bit and pretand to sleep ....

"Get up baby boy" that tattooed man speak in his deep voice, but our sleeping beauty is kind of stubborn... He just move his face inside the pillow as he was teasing that man...

"Baby boy, get up c'mon," that man again speak as he sit on the bed beside the sleeping Beauty...

For sometime there was a silence but then again he speak....

"Namjoon, you are again watching the same dream?" The change of voice suddenly to the female one makes Namjoon wake up....

He sit as he looked around the room... Finding his king Jungkook.... But there was only his unnie Jisoo...

"Jisoo.. where is Jungkook?, He was just here waking me up... Where is he?" He asked while looking under bed around each and every corner or room...

Jisoo can't help but cry at Namjoon's this behaviour....

"Namjoon... The food is ready c'mon." She said and left from there...

Jisoo hide out the room and watch Namjoon.. who is calling his Jungkook.. and finding him..

'namjoon, ik it's hard for you... But you have to forget them' jisoo thinks and left from there..

"Maybe they are in kitchen, let's get ready then meet them.." he say as he left happily to take bath..

After bathing Namjoon came downstairs to see jisoo there...

"Unnie? Where are others?" He asked her...

"Namjoon... They are-"

"Oh there..." Namjoon show them sitting in living room... As he went to them and sit on one of the couch ..

"Jungkook,, you are such a tease" Namjoon being angry in cute way...

"Why? Baby boy?" Jungkook can't help but giggle at his cuteness..

"You come to wake up me.. then why you left?" He asked... "Aww,,, baby boy, I am sorry" Jungkook says sorry...

"It's ok, now c'mon let's have dinner then we have to go to office too righ?" He says.. as they again come to jisoo who was serving food for her and Namjoon...

"Ahh unnie, for how many times I have to say... Jimin no like veges, he likes pan cake.." Namjoon says

"But namjoon-"

"No buts unnie, wait jimin I make you food.. okay" as Namjoon went to make some pan cakes... Jisoo just sit on chair and cry out in silence...