4

"first of all sorry guys, for updating late but I have alot of personal problems rn and I am dealing with this alone, I hope you all understand it... But I will try to update as fast as I can okay"

Enjoooyyyy~~~~

Namjoon pov

I was sleeping on God knows whose bad when I received a hard slap... I open my eyes and an saw Jungkook hoverd over me.

He held my hands and make me sit.

"You bloody witch" he say and again slap me .

He held my chin so harshly and stare so angryly direct into my eyes..

"You know what you did huh? Because of you we all have to pay now" He say making me confused and scared at the same time..

"Let me show you" and he grabbed me by my hair and pull me to the downstairs...

I saw Taehyung, Jimin, jin are already there watching some kind of news. Jungkook throw me infront of the tv and I look at the news..

News enchor: Breaking news, Mr. Sun who was the best partner of BTS company is now making a case on them,. Let's see why he is doing this all?..

So Mr. Sun tell us the reason for this..

Mr. Sun: A big reson there is. But I will not say this here, let's go to BTS's company...

He say as he sit in black car and every news reports follow him behind..

"You bitch, because of you our reputation is in danger what are we gonna do about it huh?'" jimin say as he kicked in my stomach. "We have to kill you" Taehyung say taking the knife from fruit basket.

"We don't have time for it guys, let's go to office first,. Suga and Hoseok need us rn" Jin stop them and they were going away.

I feel so bad for them. Because of me this all is happening and I have to make it good again.

"Let me come with you please " I held Jin's leg. "Why? So that you can make bad impression of our company?" Jungkook say. "No no,,, I will help you please take me with you". "You-" Jimin was going to slap me but jin stopped him. "Let him come" he say and all get agreed and we went to the office.

In whol ride everyone was just silent and angery, we all thinking what to do.

When we reached at company.

As we enter everyone is staring at me with angry eyes and I felt so much guilty,. I just look down and follow jin.

We reached at suga's office where Suga and Hoseok are calling their lawyers.

As we enter Suga notice me and held my neck and push me to the wall.

"You-" i can see anger in his eyes.

"We don't have time for it rn hyung" Hoseok stopped him and he let me go.

"What happened? Any news?" Jin asked.

"Yes, Mr. Sun was gonna end this company saying that we are forcing everyone to be sub and slave." Hoseok say.

"But we don't why he did this?" Jimin say.