3

Namjoon pov

I was in my bed, Idk who took me here.

I look at the side clock which is on the table and it's only 6 o'clock.

I first thought about going to sleep but then I remembered what happened to me yesterday. I don't want to get fucked again, so I get up and go to took shower.

The water was cold but I still took a shower.

I am reminded that I have to make food too...

I start thinking about what to make ...

But I decided to be good boy today as they want because I don't want to get punished.

After come ot from showroom. I wore a simple black t-shirt with white shorts. And went to kitchen directly.

I start looking in fridge. And what was there from which I can make food.

I took tomatoes, capsicum, onion and bread .

~flshback~

"I am hungry" I told her as I was sitting on my knees and she is making me food.

"What are you making?" I asked been curious.

"Veg sandwich Joon" she say giving me smile.. "want to make one?" She offered me and I get up.

"Here, cut this onion in round shape like this" she saw me

After sometime of practice I make one sendwich...

"Oops, sorry it's black" i burn that sendwich by mistake. .

But she eats it. "It's ok Joon, but from next time whenever you cook something then make sure the flame was slowe so the food don't get burn and will become testy ok?" She say and I nodded .. "okaiieeee" I say ...

~end of flashback~

I again miss her but ....... it's ok

I start making sendwich on low flame and when I take out the first cooked sendwich I got happy..

"See, I make a perfect sendwich" I told her out,.. but then I look around... There is no-one, she might get happy by seeing this... Some tears come in my eyes but I wiped off and make some more sendwichs...

After when I done it's already 7 o'clock.

I put all sendwich inside a big bowl and close and put it aside .

I was going to sit on living room when I saw Hoseok come...

"Did you sleep well?" He asked . Honestly, I don't want to answer him but i decide to be good boy ....

"Yes master. And you?" I gave him smile.

"Me too" he answers. "And food? You make something?" He asked

"Yes master, everything is set" I replied.

"Good boy, be good boy and you will get rewards ok" he say and I nodded .

"not so good boy"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara