Part 4

Ayesha enters in the cabin.

Ayesha : Mam, our Hyderabadi clients are here! He was coming this way only but got a call, so I'd asked him to wait in the lobby. You can go and meet him.

Meerab : Hmm...tum chalo, I'm coming!

Ayesha left while Meerab took Meesam from Rohail's arms and spoke.

Meerab : Rohail, just leave from here right now!!!

He left.

Meerab : Meesam, mama will come back in 15 minutes ok! No shaitani, just play peacefully and do not move outside the cabin!

Meesam : Ok mama!

Meerab smiled and moved outside towards the lobby. She saw a man from back talking to someone on call.

Meerab : Murtasim...! Nahi, nahi...it can't be him!

Lost in her thoughts, she started to move towards him. As she was about to put her hand on his back, Ayesha forcefully holded her hand and took her away.

Meerab : What is this behaviour Ayesha!?

Ayesha : I'm so sorry mam but wo...Meesam...!

Meerab : Kyaa hua use!? Bolo, what has happened to her!?

Ayesha : I don't know how, her head is bleeding badly!

Meerab : Meesam!!!

She immediately ran towards her cabin and got shocked on looking Meesam all red with blood. She picked her up and ran outside speaking.

Meerab : Cancel all my appointments! I'm taking her to the hospital!

She left.

Ayesha was worried. She was roaming around in tension when Murtasim saw her.

Murtasim : I've heard that your boss is very punctual! Unhe der bilkul nahi pasand par ab wo khud kahan h!?

Ayesha : Wo actually...her daughter...she has injured her head so...!

She hasn't completed her sentence yet when she got a call. She picked it up and as she finished talking,

Murtasim : What happened!?

Ayesha : I was saying na Meesam has injured her head...bohot blood loss ho gaya h, A+ blood chahiye but it's not available anywhere!...Ya allah, kuch kare!

Murtasim : Meesam!?

Ayesha : Yah, Miral mam's daughter!

Murtasim : Kaunse hospital m h wo log!?

Ayesha : Life Care Hospital.

Murtasim immediately ran out. He sat inside the car and drove off.

In The Car

Bhaktu : Maalik, have you met Miral Khan? Kuch baat bani?

Murtasim : Inn sabse zyada zaroori abhi Meesam h!

Bhaktu : Maalik, ye kaun h? And where are we going?

Murtasim : Hospital!...Meesam is Miral's daughter and she needs me now!...Ya mere khudaya, uss bacchi ko kuch na hone dena!...you know what Bhaktu...I've never met her, never seen her but still I'm feeling a strong connection with her!

Bhaktu : Kyaa pata maalik aaj aapki zindagi badalne waali ho!

Murtasim smiled remembering Meerab and they drove off.

Elsewhere, Life Care Hospital

Meerab was sitting outside the ward room tensed. Just then, Saba came there running. As Meerab saw her, she hugged her crying.

Saba : Meerab don't worry, Allah is with us! Wo Meesam ko kuch nahi hone denge!

Meerab : Mai Meesam ka khayal nahi rakh pai Saba, I'm not a good mother! Wo amanat h Murtasim ki, use kuch nahi hona chahiye! She is the sole reason for whom I'm living warna Murtasim ko chorne k baad pata nahi kaise jee paati mai...use kuch nahi hona chahiye!

Saba : Kuch nahi hoga use, relax! Aur...blood ka kuch intezam hua!?

Meerab nodded in no.

Saba : Don't worry, Allah kuch to kar hi dega humare hawale se!

Meerab sat down holding her head while Saba consoled her.

After Sometime

Nurse came to Meerab and Saba. Seeing her, Meerab spoke.

Meerab : How's Meesam!? Is she ok!?...pata nahi khoon nahi mila ab tak, kyaa hoga!

Nurse : Miss Miral, calm down! Blood bhi arrange ho gaya h aur Meesam bhi bilkul thik h!

Meerab : Blood arrange ho gaya h!...how!?

Nurse : The man who has donated blood to your daughter is in ward 8! You can go and meet him!

Meerab instantly ran towards ward 8.

Saba : Thank god everything is fine now!

It's time for "Meerasim" face-off!

Misunderstandings will increase? Or it's time for reunion?