Part 8

Khan Haveli, Hyderabad

Servants were decorating the whole haveli and also they've prepared the kid's room.

Maa Begum with Haya enters the scene.

Maa Begum : Kis k aane ki itni tayyari ho rahi h!? And these toys!?

Haya : Wahi to Maa Begum, there's no kid in our house!

Servant : Khan has ordered us to do all this.

Maa Begum : Murtasim!?

Just then, sound of horns came.

Haya : Murtasim has came!

She ran out with a huge smile on her face. Maa Begum too moved behind her.

In The Garden

Haya was eagerly waiting to meet Murtasim but she, Maa Begum and Anwar got shocked on looking Meerab coming out of the car with Murtasim.

Meerab (to Maa Begum) : Assalamualaikum!

Maa Begum slapped her hard in response.

Maa Begum : It was my fault that I brought you back to fulfil Mariyam's wish! Na mai tumhe uss din wapas laati aur na mere bete ki zindagi barbad hoti!

Haya : Tum wapas kyuu aai ho ab!?

Meerab : I have not wished to come back! Murtasim has brought me!

Maa Begum : Murtasim have you gone mad!? You must have given her divorce but what you had done!? You had brought her back, mai poochti hun aakhir kyuu!?

Murtasim : Because she's not only my wife now, she's the mother of my daughter!!!

Haya got shocked hearing this.

Maa Begum : Daughter!

Speaking this, she saw towards Meesam who was looking towards Maa Begum with her little almond eyes.

Maa Begum (happily; with teary eyes) : Murtasim...ye...tumhari aulaad...Anwar...dekho...tumhari nawasi...ya allah...!

She went to Meesam and hugged her tightly. She kissed her and showered all her love on her.

Meesam : Mama, who all are they!?

Maa Begum : Beta mai...dadi...wo tumhare nanu...! Haya, take her inside...khilao, pilao...ab jo meri bacchi kahegi wahi hoga iss ghar m!...arre, what's your name!?

Meesam : Meesam!

Maa Begum : Mashaallah mashallah! Haya, take her inside!

Haya, unwillingly, took Meesam inside.

Meerab too was going when Maa Begum spoke.

Maa Begum : Bibi where are you going!? You cannot live with us! Murtasim, I cannot tolerate her anymore now! Ise jahan se laaye ho wahin wapas chor aao...humari Meesam hume mil gayi bas, now we don't need her!

Meerab : Nahi, mai apni beti ko chor k kahin nahi jaaungi...Murtasim tum kuch bolo...!

She was shocked on seeing Murtasim quite all this while. Murtasim moved inside the house.

Anwar : Meri beti mere saath mere portion m rahegi!

Maa Begum : Kahin rahe meri bala se! Whether she wants to live with Rohail ya kisi k saath bhi, I don't care!

She left angrily from there.

Meerab sat down crying when Anwar came and put his hand on her head.

She got up wiping off her tears and moved in Anwar's portion.