Part 19

Next Day - Everyone was gathered in the hall for Murtasim and Haya's nikah. Murtasim was already sitting there when Maa Begum brought Haya and she sat beside him. Elsewhere, Murtasim's eyes were looking for Meerab.

Murtasim : Maasahab, where is Meerab!?

Maa Begum : How would I know this!? Tumhari biwi h, tum dono aik kamre m saath rehte ho...you must b knowing where she is!

Murtasim : Mariyam, Anwar chacha...does anyone know!?

Everyone nodded in no.

He immediately got up and started searching for her in the whole house calling 'Meerab!', 'Meerab!'.

As he was passing by his room, he saw a paper lying on the bed under the photo frame. He picked it up and it read;

Murtasim, please forgive me but I'm going away with Rohail for forever and this time in real!!! Actually...ab tak jo bhi hua humare beech, that was a drama because I want to take revenge from you! Tumne Haya se shaadi k liye han ki, mujhse bewafai ki to mai peeche kaise hatt sakti thi!? I'm leaving you and Meesam, ho sake tou mujhe maaf kar dena par sach m...mohabbat karna sirf tumhare haq m tha, mere haq m tou bewafai karna tha tumse coz I've never loved you!

~ Meerab

As he finished reading it, whole family who was standing at the door and they'd heard the letter entered in.

Maa Begum : Tou ab apni beti k baare m kya khayal h tumhara Anwar of whom you are taking side!? She has ran away again after hurting my Murtasim aur iss baar tou apne karnamo k baare m khulla bol k gayi h!!!

Anwar : I cannot believe this! It can't happen!

Maa Begum : Are you mad!? Still you are saying that she cannot do this!?

Murtasim : She cannot do this ma!

Everyone was shocked that Murtasim still trusts Meerab.

Maa Begum : Murtasim...everyone here has gone mad! Till when you will take Meerab's side, till when she will keep hurting you and you will not say anything...bolo!?

Murtasim : I don't know anything but I trust her! I know she has not ran away with Rohail...na tab, na ab!!!

He was moving out when Haya holds his hand.

Haya : Murtasim, where are you going!? Humara nikah...!

Murtasim : Jab tak Meerab nahi mil jaati, ye nikah nahi hoga!...Bhaktu gaadi nikale, we've to find Meerab at any cost!

He moved out angrily.

Murtasim searched for Meerab everywhere, in each corner of Hyderabad but she was nowhere to b found.

Song in BG plays...kisi dhokhe m na tu rehna...

Murtasim and Bhaktu were driving back to the house.

In The Car

Murtasim : Wo sach m mujhe chor k nahi gayi hogi na Bhaktu!? She will not break my trust, my heart once again!?

Bhaktu : Don't worry maalik, Meerab bibi hume jald mil jaayengi.

Murtasim was crying and yearning for Meerab.

Murtasim (POV) : Agar tum iss baar na mili mujhe Meerab, tou usi pal apni jaan de dunga! I cannot bear this pain anymore...nooooo!!!

Finally they reached home and as soon they parked the car in, Mariyam came running shouting 'Bhai!', 'Bhai!'

Murtasim (getting out of the car) : What happened!? Has Meerab came back!?

Mariyam : Nahi...magar...Meesam...!

Murtasim : What has happened to her!?

Mariyam : She has very high fever! She is only crying for Meerab, aap please uske paas jaaye!

Murtasim immediately ran to Meesam's room. She was lying unconscious but whispering 'Mama!', 'Mama!'

Murtasim went and sat beside her side.

Maa Begum : Doctor has given her medicines par kuch asar hi nahi ho raha h! Meerab har baar mere ghar k baccho ki khushiyan barbad kar k hi jaati h! Iss baar mili na tou tumhara tou pata nahi, but I'm not going to leave her!!! I will kill her!!!

Murtasim : Maasahab!!! Do you even know about whom you are saying all this!? She's my wife, my pride and I know ki wo Rohail k saath nahi bhaagi h!!!

Maa Begum : Then where she is leaving you behind, leaving Meesam behind!?

Murtasim : I will find her soon!

Just then, he received a call from an unknown number. He picked it up.

On Call

Rohail : Meerab is with me! I'm sending you the address, come and meet her!

Murtasim (angrily) : Agar tune kuch bhi galat kiya tou aaj zinda nahi bachega!!!

Call Ended

Maa Begum : What happened Murtasim!? Kiska call...!?

But he left angrily. Behind him, Haya too left.

Murtasim reaches to an old house which was broken. He entered in with Bhaktu and his force where he saw Meerab, sitting unconscious on the chair. Rohail has tied her hands and legs while he was standing beside her putting gun on her head.

Murtasim : Meerab!!!

Meerab, on hearing Murtasim's voice, came into her senses.

Meerab (crying) : Murtasim...!Murtasim...maine bewafai nahi ki...it was all...!

Rohail : Shhhhhh!!! Murtasim, ask your goons to put the guns down otherwise I'll shoot Meerab!

Murtasim signed the goons to put their guns down.

Murtasim : Just leave her!

Rohail (laughing) : Itni mushkil se haath aai h, ab tou nahi! If Meerab will not b mine today, tumhari bhi nahi hone dunga ise phir!

Just then, Haya came from behind.

Haya : Murtasim why you've came here!?

Murtasim got shocked seeing Haya there.

Murtasim : What are you doing here!?

Haya : Wo...wo...!

Murtasim : Wait a minute, kahin ye sab tumne hi tou...!?

Rohail : You are right Murtasim! This is mine and Haya's plan! She needs you and I need Meerab...ab dushman ka dushman dost hi hota h na!?

Murtasim got angry on hearing this. He immediately took out the gun he has kept with himself and shoot in Rohail's arms. Rohail, in return, shoot Murtasim on the chest.

Haya : Murtasimmmmm!!!

Will Murtasim die?

Will Meerasim can never b together?

(Okay guys, so next part will b the last one for this book. Thankyou for tolerating me for so long, I love you guyssssssss💕💕💕)