Part 6

At Night

Murtasim was staying in a hotel in Islamabad. He was smoking near the pool when Bhaktu came.

Bhaktu : What happened Maalik!? Jabse aap hospital se aaye h, you are looking really tensed! Maa Begum was calling you but you haven't replied her yet!

Murtasim : You were right Bhaktu! Meri zindagi sach m badal gayi aaj, wholly!

Bhaktu : Aap kehna kyaa chahte h maalik!?

Murtasim (while smoking) : Miral is Meerab, Bhaktu and Meesam is my daughter! I just think that I was mad who was trying to find her, wo tou apni marzi se meri nazro se dur thi ab tak se! Meri aulaad ko mujhse dur rakha, how can she decide everything on her own!? Today I'm realising ki ishq to sirf maine kiya tha, use to shayad mohabbat bhi nahi hui mujhse!

He cleared his tears after speaking.

Bhaktu : Tou ab aap kyaa karenge maalik!? Unhe ghar leke aayenge wapas ya unhe aur apni beti ko phirse jaane denge!?

Murtasim thought for a while, smiled and left.

Elsewhere - Meerab's House

Meerab was in the hall instructing the servants to put the luggage in the bag.

Meesam : Mama, where are we going and why!?

Just then, a voice came from behind. He was Murtasim.

Murtasim : Neither you will go anywhere nor your mama, beta!

Meerab was shocked on looking Murtasim standing at the entrance.

He entered in and spoke.

Murtasim : Sara samaan wapas rakhwa dein!

Meerab : You cannot tell me what I will do!

Murtasim (putting his finger on her lips) : Shhhh...bohot kar li tumne apne mann ki, ab jo mai chahunga wahi hoga!

Song in BG plays...kisi dhokhe m na tu rehna...

He moved to Meesam and holded her in his arms. He kissed her and showered all his love on his daughter.

Meesam : Aap kaun ho!?

Meerab was about to interrupt but Murtasim, showing his hand, stopped her.

Murtasim (with teary eyes) : Baba...your father!

Meesam : Mama, ye mere baba h!? You haven't told me about him before, why!?

Meerab was quite.

Murtasim : Leave na, ab to mai yahan hun...I will not let you go anywhere now!...chalo, aaj Meesam aur baba mil k games khelenge! Tell me fast, where's your room!?

Meesam : That way!

Murtasim : Let's goooooo!

He went inside with Meesam.

Meerab : I don't know that should I feel happy for Meesam or...! Aye khuda, madad kar! Koi to raasta dikha!

After Sometime, In Meesam's Room

Murtasim was playing with Meesam when he gets a call from Haya. He picked it up and in that moment, Meerab comes there who overhears his convo.

On Call

Murtasim : Why you all are calling me from so long!? Mara nahi hun, zinda hun! Aur tum please apne kaam se kaam rakho, don't interfere in my life!

Haya : Murtasim...here Maa Begum, Anwar Chacha, everyone is worried for you! You've promised to return back till evening but...!

Murtasim : So what!? It's my life, jab marzi aaunga and I don't need your permission for that! Maasahab se mai baat kar lunga, you just cut the call!

Haya was about to cut the call when she heard a girl calling "Baba". She spoke.

Haya : Murtasim, where are you!? And who is calling you Baba!?

But Murtasim, unanswered, cut the call.

Khan Haveli, Hyderabad

Haya ran shouting to Maa Begum who was sitting in the hall.

Maa Begum : What happened!? Why you are shouting!?

Haya : Maa Begum, I've called Murtasim but he has talked very rudely to me!

Maa Begum : So what's new in this!? When you know he don't like you at all, to dur kyuu nahi rehti usse!?

Haya : That's not the matter Maa Begum! He was not in the hotel, he was with someone...a girl was calling him Baba!

Maa Begum : You've gone mad! Khaana khaao aur sou jaao aur haan, Murtasim has dropped a message that he will come back by morning!

She left.

Haya (POV) : Why I'm feeling that he is with Meerab and that girl is their dau...no, no...it can't happen! Unn dono k beech m to aisa koi rishta bhi nahi tha aur Meerab tou Rohail k saath bhaagi h...yah, they cannot meet!

Meerab's House, Islamabad

Murtasim saw Meerab standing at the door.

Murtasim : You can come inside, it's your own house I guess!

Meerab (moving inside) : Have you talked to your "behno jaisi behaya"!? She must be worrying for you right!? Tumhe yahan rukna hi nahi chahiye tha, you must have gone back!

Murtasim (coming close to her) : Are you jealous!?

Meerab : No I'm not!

Murtasim (smiling) : To phir to koi dikkat hi nahi h!

Meerab : Dinner is ready, let's have it!

The trio left to have dinner.

Murtasim made Meesam eat food from his hands and then took her away to make her sleep. Meerab too went behind him.

In Meesam's Room

Murtasim and Meerab were making her sleep who was lying on bed in between them. As she slept, Murtasim got and was leaving when,

Meerab : It's too late! You can stay here!

Murtasim : Nahi, I'll...!

Meerab : Tum aaj bhi nahi badle! Aaj bhi wahi ziddi Murtasim ho!

Murtasim : Magar ziddi tou tum ho!

Both stared each other.

Song in BG plays...kisi dhokhe m na tu rehna...

What's next guys? How will their story move forward?