Part 14

At Night - Whole Khan Haveli was decorated for Haya and Murtasim's dholki. Guests have came. Everyone was singing, dancing and enjoying.

Murtasim was talking to Anwar when he saw Meerab coming to him and he couldn't take his eyes off from her.

Meerab : Why are you staring at me like this!? Mujhe sharam aa rahi h!

Murtasim : Can I ask you ki kis sog m aapne ye black dress pehni h!?

Meerab : Sog h na, aapki aur aapki behen ki shaadi ka...aur isi sog ki khushi m I'll dance and enjoy to the fullest! Phir chahe aapko ya Maa Begum ko ya phir kisi aur ko accha lage ya bura!

Murtasim : You will not do anything wrong Meerab!

Meerab was about to say something but Anwar interrupts in between.

Anwar : Enough for now guys! Mehmaan sab dekh rahe h!

Murtasim : Haan so make your daughter understand this!

Meerab : Ye mere baap nahi h!

Murtasim : Zindagi bhar tumne kyaa sirf dheetpana seekha h!?

Meerab : Allah ka shukar h jo seekh liya, it's a necessity to handle men's like you!

Murtasim : What do you want to say han!?

Just then, Maa Begum spoke.

Maa Begum : Mariyam!

Everyone was shocked seeing Mariyam in the Khan Haveli after five years.

She has came there with Naurez and her five-year old son. Mariyam met Anwar and Meerab only while Naurez met every family member.

Maa Begum (in a sad voice) : Mariyam, are you still angry with your mother!?

Mariyam : Aapne mujhe khafa hone ka mauka diya hi kab tha Maa Begum!? Whatever you've said till now, I've done that only!

Murtasim came from behind and put his hand on Mariyam's head.

Murtasim : Please forgive your brother Mariyam! That time I must have listened you but...! And thankyou too...you've tried to bring me and Meerab closer phir chahe aakhir m kuch bhi hua ho!

Mariyam : Bhai, I was never angry with you! I was hurt that how can my brother who is like my father, how he cannot trust me! Meri aik na suni, zabardasti shaadi karwa di and moreover, you all have thrown Meerab out of the house even when she was not at fault!

Murtasim : I know hum sabki galti thi, please hume maaf kardo!

Mariyam : Maaf to maine kabka kar diya tha aap logo ko, even I was happy that you'd married me off to Naurez! He's the best husband!

Maa Begum : Allah tera shukar...Mariyam, Naurez, mera nawasa...come...enjoy the function!

Mariyam : Maa Begum, why are you doing the same mistake again!?...do you know why I'm here today...because Meerab has called me! Unhone mujhe samjhaya that you all are my family, I should forgive you all warna mai to yahan kabhi dobara wapas aane ka sochti bhi nahi!...why are you getting Murtasim bhai married to Haya aur bhai aap...you've always loved Meerab deeply, tou ye sab kyuu!?

Just then, Haya came there and hugged Mariyam tightly.

Haya : Mariyammmm...I'm so so happy to c you here after 5 years!!! Thank god my sister is here on my big day!!!

Mariyam pushed Haya back and continued.

Mariyam : I can forgive anyone but tumhe, kabhi nahi! Whatever you'd done till now...Murtasim bhai k peeche sab ki life jo tabah ki h tumne Haya...dekhna, aik din khud jalogi isi aag m tum!

Meerab : Mariyam, leave all this! Hum andar chal k baat karte h!

She took Mariyam inside with her.

Inside The Haveli

Meerab enters in her room with Mariyam and her son (Zaid) where Meesam was playing with the toys on bed.

Mariyam : Who is she Meerab!?...wait a minute, lemme guess...aapki aur Murtasim bhai ki beti!?

Meerab, with a big smile on her face nodded in yes.

Mariyam hugged her with happiness and then went to Meesam and showered all her love on her.

Zaid : Mama who is she!?

Meerab : She's your sister!

Meesam : Mama you know I hate boys, I don't like him!

Zaid : I too don't like you pahadi bakri!

He giggled.

Mariyam : Zaidu...aise baat nahi karte beta! Jaao, tum dono bahar jaa k khelo!

Meerab and Mariyam somehow send the kids out and they continued talking.

Mariyam : Meerab, I know you also love Murtasim bhai a lot! Then why are you letting him marry to Haya! You know na that she's not right for Murtasim bhai!

Meerab : I'm not doing anything Mariyam! Sab kuch Murtasim kar raha h but mai itna zaroor jaanti hun ki mai use Haya se nikah karne se rok lungi!

Mariyam : Inshallah aisa hi hoga!

After Sometime

Function has ended. Everyone was in their rooms. Meerab was going towards her room after filling the jug when Maa Begum stopped her.

Maa Begum : Thankyou!

Meerab was shocked seeing Maa Begum thanking her.

Meerab : Aapki tabiyat to thik h na!? I mean...!

Maa Begum : Mujhe kuch nahi hua h! I'm seriously thanking you...thankyou mujhe meri beti se milwane k liye! Otherwise maine to maan hi liya tha ki Mariyam ab iss ghar m dobara kabhi wapas nahi lautegi but you've mend everything, I'm really grateful to you!

Meerab : Maa Begum, pata h kyaa!? Aap mujhe jitna bura aur galat samajhti h utni mai hun nahi! Maybe it's our fault...aapki, meri, hum dono ki! Humne kabhi aik doosre ko samajhne ki koshish hi nahi ki but nevertheless, Mariyam is like my little sister! Ye sab maine uske liye kiya h!

She left after saying this while Maa Begum was thinking about Meerab's words. Elsewhere, Haya has seen both of them talking.

Haya (POV) : What if Maa Begum start liking Meerab, then who will support me in marrying Murtasim!? No, no...you cannot let Maa Begum go on Meerab's side Haya, no! I've to do something!

Meerab enters in her room when she saw Murtasim sleeping on the sofa. She covered him with the blanket and was moving towards the bed, but felt someone holding her hand. That is Murtasim who is awaken at that moment.

Murtasim (while sitting) : Thankyou...Mariyam ko wapas laane k liye!

Meerab : Kyaa baat h! Aaj maa beta dono bada shukar ada kar rahe h mera, I liked it!

Murtasim (smiling) : I've told you na Meerab...tum mujhe apnao, sab tumhare ho jaayenge! Pyaar dogi to pyaar milega!

Meerab : One!

Murtasim : Hnn!

Meerab : You've asked me to prove my love for you right!? Tou bas, Mariyam ko wapas laa k maine aik baar apna pyaar saabit kar diya h...aapke liye bhi aur aapki family k liye bhi!

She went and slept while Murtasim smiled.

Song in BG plays...kisi dhokhe m na tu rehna...