Part 12

Next Morning

Meerab, Murtasim and Meesam were going out when they met Maa Begum in the hall.

Maa Begum : Arre bhai, kidhar jaa rahe ho tum teeno!?

Murtasim : I was taking Meesam out to spend some good time with her.

Maa Begum : That's all right but why this girl is going with you!? Le jaana h to Haya ko le jaao, now she's your would b wife...ye to bas kuch dino ki mehmaan h tumhari zindagi m!

Just then, Haya came.

Haya : What happened!? What you all are talking about!?

Maa Begum : Go and get ready fast! Murtasim is going out, tum bhi jaao uske saath! Aik saath ghoomo, phiro...have a great time together!

Haya smiled and went inside.

Murtasim : Maasahab...!

He moved outside without completing his sentence. Meerab and Meesam too moved outside.

After Sometime

Haya came outside and was about to sit beside Murtasim but Meerab sat before her.

Haya : Ye kyaa batmeezi h!?

Meerab : What!? Shohar h mera Murtasim, mera haq h uske saath baithne ka...you can sit with Meesam at the back...meri Meesam ki pyaari phupho!

Just then, Meesam spoke from behind.

Meesam : Haya phupho, come fast! We're getting late!

Meerab : Jaao...sit!

Haya, angrily sat down at the back. Murtasim was smiling all this while.

Murtasim : You are kinda jealous I guess...but...it's fine!

Meerab : No I'm not! Aur agar aapko itna hi aitraz h to mai nahi jaati hun! You can go with your...!

Murtasim kept finger on her lips.

Song in BG plays...kisi dhokhe m na tu rehna...

Murtasim : Chup kar k baith jaao, we're getting late!

They left. After sometime, they reached to a kids playzone where Murtasim and Meerab spend a happy time with Meesam while Haya was getting jealous and angry all this while.

Haya (POV) : You could never snatch Murtasim from me Meerab! Itni mushkil se mera hua h wo, I will not let him go so easily now! Murtasim ki begum, Khan ki Khanum to sirf mai hi kehlaungi! I will throw you and that Meesam out of Murtasim's life, very soon!

At Night

Meerab and Murtasim were walking out of the restaurant talking.

Murtasim : Where's Meesam and Haya!?

Meerab : Meesam is outside with her phupho eating ice cream! Tum zyada fikarmand na ho!

Saying this, she moved ahead in attitude but Murtasim holds her hand and pulled her towards him.

Song in BG plays...kisi dhokhe m na tu rehna...

Meerab : Murtasim...everyone is looking at us only!

Murtasim : What's your problem!? Mujhse mohabbat zyada h ya phir Haya se jalan!? You're giving me taunts since morning!

Meerab : So why you are getting too close to her!?

Murtasim : She's my fiance I guess!

Meerab : Hmm...right!

She was leaving but Murtasim came in front of her to stop her.

Murtasim (with puppy face) : Accha sorry...rukk jaao na please!

Meerab : Accha tung nahi karo abhi!...Murtasim, I wanted to ask something from you from so long!

Murtasim : What!?

Meerab : Mariyam kahan h!? Whatever has happened 5 years ago, uske baad wo kaisi h!? Is she alright!?

Murtasim : In maslo m tumhe padne ki zarurat nahi h, we must go back to home now!

He moved out.

Meerab (POV) : Something has happened! Pata to lagana padega!

She too left.

After Sometime

They reached back to haveli. Murtasim was going towards his room when Haya stopped him from behind and spoke.

Haya : Murtasim, why you are doing this to me!? You are engaged to me then what are you waiting for!? Give divorce to Meerab, why she's still in your life and I'm nowhere!?...(holding Murtasim's hand) I will love Meesam like my own daughter! Please forget Meerab!

Murtasim (freeing his hand) : I'm marrying and that should b enough for you, don't expect more from me! Aur rahi baat Meerab ki, what I've to do with her... I'll c to it! I can never forget her, meri zindagi h wo! Aur Meesam, she's mine and her daughter...tumhe humare beech m aane ki koi zaroorat nahi h!!!

He left angrily from there.

Haya (with sad face) : Murtasim...!

Meanwhile, Meerab has listened their convo.

Meerab (POV) : Why Murtasim why!? Kyuu karte ho tum mujhse itni mohabbat, meri itni kotahiyon k baad bhi you are taking my side...protecting me from everyone...sach m...tumhare jaisa ishq koi nahi kar sakta...you are the besttttt!!!

What's next?????🫶🏻