Chapter 1 - Part One

Hey reader! I'll keep this short.
 This is my first Novel, and the start isn't all too interesting, about 4 chapters in everything picks up in pace
So please at least give the first few chapters a chance!!
 First chapters are always like judging the book by its cover for any writer on Wattpad. 
Anyway that's all I hope you enjoy!

Olivia

I start heading towards the math room slowly, taking in my surroundings, Students are  desperately trying to avoid being late. Some rushing to get their books from the lockers, as well as other stragglers who decide to make out, is the appropriate time.

I'm no goody two shoes but at least pick the moment else where.

I swear if I was ever to have a school of my own, by the way, which will never happen. I would at least make the halls wider.

I finally arrive at room 304 Algebra, biting my tongue I push the door open and walk in  the classroom, I quickly glance around the room being cautious not to make any contact and find a few empty seats at the back of the classroom.

Gripping the strap on my bag a little tighter to my shoulder, I make my way to the back of the class, sitting closest to the window furthest from the door.

"Right, welcome back to algebra kids." He clasped his hands together, rocking forward onto his toes, looking all too pleased to be back.

I watch as the kids quiet down, sitting themselves back to their desks, some groaning others snickering to each other.

"I'll have none of that now..." he glances through the top of his glasses, staring down towards particular kids then turning to the board, "I'll give you a quick run down of the curriculum an-"

Looking over to where the teacher snapped his head. The door swung open, leaving a loud bang catching everyone's attention, including myself.

"Jason, you're late." The teacher stated, giving him a pointed look. Jason just grunted in return, looking around the class until his eyes landed on me.

Quickly averting my gaze, I look back towards the window, ignoring where he started walking, which, of course, was me how typical. I hear him sit down at the desk to my right, letting out a content sigh.

The teacher lets out a discouraged gruntle and proceeds with the curriculum breakdown, to which I zone out. Fiddling with my pen, I continue looking out the window as if it's the most interesting thing to do.

"Names Jason." he stated.

I shifted uncomfortably in my desk, slid down, and continued looking anywhere but him, "and you are?" He continued waiting for a response, I continued looking anywhere but towards him.

"You don't talk much, do you?" He mused, "New mute aye?"

'Seriously? Are you trying to outwardly attempt to piss me off. I'm selectively choosing not to speak, and you keep pushing. You don't even know me. I haven't spoken to you, and yet here you are trying to make acquaintances.' Although I wish I had said that out loud, I don't.

"Fuck off," I hear people gasp and start bickering to each other, I turn towards him his body fully inline with my ignoring the teacher giving his lecture.

"Oh, so you do talk," his smirk got bigger. "Thought you were mute," he exclaimed, leaning closer.

I adjusted my gaze to from his lips to his gorgeous brown eyes, trying to get a reading on him, but he showed no emotion, his smirk only going bigger.