Chapter 28

Drews POV:

The past 4 weeks I've been working out with the personal trainer Jarvel assigned me. We work out for 4 hours a day 5 days a week and it fucking sucks.

I've only been able to see Olivia and Rory once since she showed up at my house.

Our house.

I smiled to myself at the thought.

We have a table read tomorrow afternoon in LA so I told Olivia I was just gonna stay home for the night and rest. I lied.

I'm on my way to see her at the club. I've already called Sophie to set everything up to surprise her.

Olivia quit the club the day she left my apartment seeing as she doesn't need the money and she'd rather spend the extra time with Rory. But tonight she decided since I wasn't coming she was going to go in and make sure everything was running smoothly.

That's when I hatched my plan.

An hour later at exactly 8 o'clock I was standing backstage with my brown hair straightened and a black mask on covering half of my face.

I had a set of net blue lingerie with yellow lining. The top piece was almost like a sports bra in the same colors, but basically see through. You could see the outline of my breasts but it covered the nipple area.

I did my eye makeup very dark so nobody could tell who I was. Carli would have a fucking fit if she new what I was up to right now.

I peaked out at the bar where I found Olivia talking with one of the bartenders. I took a second to scan check her out body. I haven't seen her in almost two weeks.

She was wearing a pair of high waisted cream colored slacks with a white crop top t-shirt that showed off just enough of her abs to make want to see what's underneath.

Who am I kidding. I always want to see what's underneath.

Her hair was down and wavy around her perfect face. She lifted her hand up to it and combed her fingers through it pushing her hair out of her face. I caught a glimpse of the charm bracelet on her wrist and smiled.

I forced myself back behind the curtain and Sophie stood next to me.

"Ready?" She asked a big smile on her face.

"I think so. I haven't done this in 4 years." I said chuckling.

"You'll be fine. If you can't dance at least you're nice to look at." Sophie said grinning.

I scoffed and faced the curtain with a smile on my face.

The lights dimmed in the club and the chatter died down. The song I had picked out started blaring through the speakers and I stepped out onto the stage and looked around the club.

All eyes were on me, But the only ones I care about are icy blue. I smirked and began walking on the beat of the song to the middle of the stage where the pole had been raised out of the ground for me.

When I reached it I twirled around and squatted down in front of it letting my back lean on the pole. Still staying on beat I spread my legs open and reached my hands behind me latching then onto the pole. I slowly slid myself back up it to a standing position and looked back towards the bar where I found Olivia, frozen with her mouth open standing next to it. Her eyes were locked on my body as I continued to move my hips seductively.

I spun around so I was facing the pole and pulled myself up it so my feet were off the ground and I locked them around the to hold myself in place. I hung my head back so I could see the crowd. They were absolutely losing it. Then as chorus started I kicked my legs off and flipped myself upside down and let my legs fall into the splits above me. Thank god for the personal trainer because a month ago I could've never pulled that move off.