MATA SARASWATI

Goddess Bhagwati Saraswati is the presiding deity of talent

Goddess Bhagwati Saraswati is the presiding deity of talent. All literature, all art and all knowledge and science are the blessings of Maa Sharda. On Wednesday, on Trayodashi Tithi, in the first and autumn Navratras, the worship of Goddess Sharda, the giver of knowledge, is done. In our Hindu scriptures, the Panchami of the Shukla Paksha of the month of Magh i.e. Vasant Panchami has been called the auspicious day of the birth anniversary of Bhagwati Saraswati. Mother Sharda is specially worshiped on the day of Basant Panchami, yellow and white flowers are offered to Goddess Saraswati in worship. On the day of Vasant Panchami, mantras of Bhagwati Saraswati, holy hymns are recited, white or yellow cloth/handkerchief is donated.

I do not get much description about his incarnations, but two of his incarnations are very famous:

Saraswati River: This form of Mother has been written prominently in Rigveda. Like Ganga, she also appeared for the welfare of the world. It is also believed that it was the first river in the world. It was incarnated in Satyug and disappeared at the end of Dwapar. In Kaliyuga, this mother is present in an invisible form along with Ganga and Yamuna. At the end of Kali Yuga, it will leave the earth forever along with Ganga, Yamuna, Kaveri and Narmada. Many people believe that even today the river Saraswati flows in the womb of the earth.

Maa Sharda: She is considered to be the human incarnation of Mother Saraswati. The Kashmiri Pandits of Kashmir and the original residents of Haryana have a lot of respect for him. His grand temple is established in the name of Sharda Peeth which is about 5000 years old. However, it is unfortunate that now that place is in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. It is considered one of the 51 Shaktipeeths.