Part 18

Over the next few weeks, you and Lena went on a lot of dates, some with Taylor and Josh and some solo.

You always had a blast, regardless of whether it was just you two or them too. You always found new things to do and places to visit.

You all especially liked to go to gay bars to hang out as you didn't have to worry about getting caught as no one in your circle would go there.

You loved playing pool and we're good at it. Whenever you would go to your favourite bar, you would always play it and now you were also teaching Lena how to play as well.

You and Lena have been dating for around two months now and you were falling hard. In fact you already hit the bottom, you were in love with her, a part of you always loved her, but now it's so much stronger, so real.

You knew that you could never go back to the way things were before you got her, so you hoped she felt the same way.

You didn't want to be the first one to say 'i love you' as you didn't want to say it too soon or something and scare her away.

It was around Easter time now and you got invited to the Luthors annual Easter dinner. You got invited every year since you became good friends with Lex.

It was always a big dinner, and another way to spend more time together with the people they care about. They had a few of these special occasions for this purpose, like their yearly camping trip and different holidays like Easter and Christmas.

Easter dinner was always fun but also slightly awkward due to the tension between you and Lena, but this year, it's different. You can both fully enjoy yourselves even in each other's presence.

The dinner was happening the following Sunday so you went shopping to make sure you had something nice to wear as everyone would usually dress up for such events.

---

You knock on the Luthors door and it opens a few seconds later. It was Lillian, you greet her and hand her the flowers you got for them. Every year you get the family flowers and a box of chocolates as a thank you for the invitation.

"You look amazing," Lillian basically squeals as she pulls you into a hug. "You don't look too bad yourself," you say in a joking tone, seeing her dressed to the nines as she usually does for big occasions.

"Come in, come in," Lillian says as she steps aside. "Thank you," you say as you step inside. You spot Lex coming down the stairs who quickly greets you with a hug.

You all sit down a little while later to eat. The food looked amazing and you couldn't wait to eat it.

Lionel and Lillian sat next to each other, and Lex at the end of the table, so you sat next to Lena across from her dad.

You all dig in to eat and the food is great. Conversations are flowing and there's no awkwardness or discomfort. The 3 Luthors were a little surprised that you and Lena didn't start to bicker, but they didn't mention it or think too much of it.

You were deep in conversation with Lillian as you placed your hand on Lena's thigh teasingly, causing her to gasp, which no one seemed to notice.

You smirk ever so slightly as you continue to talk to Lillian as you finish the last few bites of food.

Lena focuses on her plate, trying to distract herself from your hand resting on her inner thigh.

"The food was amazing, as always," you say, complimenting Lillians cooking. She didn't cook often as she was always busy, but it was always so good when she did.

"Thank you, hon," Lillian replies simply, appreciating your compliments. "Anyone up for dessert?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally down for dessert," you say as you slide your hand higher up Lena's leg, giving it a little squeeze. As a result Lena choked on the water that she was drinking.

You look towards Lena pretending to be totally surprised by her sudden choking, "You okay?" You ask simply as you pat her back, causing Lena to glare at you.

You knew the reason for her glare, which made it all the more funnier so you couldn't help the small laugh that escaped your lips. Whereas the rest of them thought that she glared at you because she simply didn't like you.

"I'll help clear the plates," you say as everyone is finished eating. You clear the plates as Lilian gets the dessert and Lionel gets new plates for it.

Lena excuses herself from the table as it's just her and Lex left for the moment to go to the bathroom.

She goes to the bathroom, inhaling a few deep breaths. She leans over the sink, looking at herself for a few seconds in the mirror. She hated how much control you had over her.

Just your simple touch turned her on to no end and she knew that you were going to use that against her now.

It may have been entertaining for you, but it isn't for her. Feeling so needy and desperate knowing there's no way to get relieved of the feeling. Not any time soon, anyway.

---

Once you finish dessert, you all pile into the living room to watch a movie together. Which is also tradition as you would watch some Easter movie every year after dinner.

You sit down on the same couch as Lena, close but not too close. Lex sits on the armchair and their parents take the other sofa.

About half way through the movie, Lillian notices how Lena is resting her head on your shoulder. "Look at them," Lillian whispers to Lionel. "It's great to see them getting along better," she adds. Lionel nods in agreement.

They both saw you as their own and a part of the family, so they wanted nothing more than for all of you to get along, at least for the most part.

Little did they know you were getting along very well recently. You just hoped that they would still feel the same about you when they find out that you are dating Lena.

And they were going to find out, and pretty soon too. You and Lena decided that if they don't figure it out by prom, that's when you will tell them.

You didn't really have a chance to even talk with Lena for the rest of the evening as someone was always around until you eventually left.

Lena was less than thrilled about the situation you left her in, not only making her horny but also doing it when she couldn't deal with it knowing that she had to hang out with her family for the rest of the night.