Chapter 8

Elena P.O.V

I was at home eating two bowls of cereal. I was nervous and when I'm nervous I tend to eat.

Not good.

Sam dropped me off last night after our talk. Dean gave me till the afternoon to give him answer. I don't know what to do. Should I go with two strangers? Or stay here and be alone.

"Hey Elena" Caroline walks in with a big smile. She'll be mad when I tell her.

"Hey" I go back to eating.

"How many have you had?" Caroline says grabbing the box of lucky charms.

"This is my third one" I said looking at the marshmallows get little with the milk.

"How was the talk?"

"Good. He yelled and took me to the doctor. I'm 4 weeks pregnant" I take out the ultrasound picture from my pocket. She looks at it and laughs.

"Looks like you" She said laughing like a crazy person. Oh I'm going to miss her craziness. Wait did I decide to go.

"Is he going to help you?"

"He is but he offered for me to go with him"

"Where?" She pours milk in a glass.

"On the road with him" I said shoving cereal in my mouth when she yells.

"No you can't go" she said angrily.

"He wants to be with me every step of the way" I shrug but she just ranted about me being in a car with 2 strangers who can be serial killers. Then she ranted about her missing me.

"Caroline I want this kid to have a father and if I stay here I think he will forget about me.....I mean the kid" I said standing up and grab her by the shoulder.

"But I'm going to miss you" She said sadly.

"I'll come visit when I can and I'll make sure you will be the first to see the baby" I said wiping her tears.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise" I said hugging her.

"I'm going to miss you like crazy" I said feeling my tears fall down.

"Where you going?" Jeremy said making both of us jump up scared.

"Jeremy what are you doing here?" I asked forcing a smile.

"I came to see if you wanted to go to the movies?" He says sitting down.

"Oh I can't I have an appointment but you can go with Caroline right" I elbow her to say something.

"Uh yeah I want to lets go" Caroline grabbed her bag and dragged Jeremy out the house.

I'll tell him later but now I need to say goodbye to someone.

"Hey mom....dad" I said placing flowers on their grave.

"I'm pregnant. I know you guys would be furious but Dean seems like a good guy. I won't be alone. I don't know if this is the best idea...... I'm scared. I would have loved to have you with me to give me advice and just tell me everything will be okay. Jeremy won't be alone, He has Caroline. I know she'll watch him for me. I guess I'll visit when I'm back" I felt my chest tighten. I touch my belly.

"I love you guys" I felt the tears fall down.

I pack my clothes. I pack what I need. I don't want to carry 2 suitcases plus I have money saved up and I can buy clothes.

I grab a picture of my parents and Jeremy. We took this picture 4 months before they died. We went to New York for vacation. I grab my leather jacket and walk out my room. I leave my bag on the floor close to the door.

I hear Jeremy and Caroline voices outside the door. I quickly walk to the couch and think possible ways to tell Jeremy about this plan.

He may hate me for leaving him.

"We're back" Caroline said closing the door.

"Had fun?" I ask hugging Jeremy really tight.

"Yeah.......El can't breathe" He said. I let go of him and he looked at me worried.

"Why are you crying?" He said wiping my tears with his sleeves.

"Jeremy I......there's no easy way to say this" I sigh feeling my legs go numb.

"I'm pregnant and the father of the baby wants me to go on the road with him"

"WHAT!" he yelled. I just stand there as he yells. I wait till he calms down.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"Yes I am" I sit beside him and put my arm around his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you" He said on the verge of crying.

"I am too. I love you" I said hugging him. He cries in my arms. I rub his back softly.

*knock knock*

"That must be them" I said getting up. Caroline opens the door to Dean and Sam.

Dean looked at me serious while Sam smiled big.

"Who's the father?" Jeremy looks at them. Sam quickly points to Dean and steps away from him.

"You better treat my sister well and I don't want to get a phone call saying you left her" Jeremy stands in front of Dean.

"I promise I'm not like that" Dean shakes Jeremy's hand.

"Ready?" Sam said excited but he frowned when Caroline starts sobbing.

"I'm going to miss you Elena!" She yells hugging me really tight.

"Take care of Jeremy please. I'll call everyday and I love you both" I said grabbing Jeremy into the hug.

"Send pictures of the baby okay?"

"Of course" I smile trying not to cry. I want to be strong even if I just want to sob my eyes out. I grab my bag and wave goodbye closing the door.

"We're gonna have fun" Sam said grabbing my bag from me.

I look at the house one more time.

I look at Dean. He smiles before opening the door for me.

I hope I'm not wrong about this.

{{comment what you think. I kinda teared up when I wrote the parents part..... Do you think it's a good idea for her to go on the road with them? I might post tomorrow.}}