Chapter 10

Elena P.O.V

"Women expecting a child will have their hormones go up and down. Swollen ankles, fingers and face" Sam says out loud reading from an article from the internet. I looked at Dean with wide eyes.

"Back ache and morning sickness"

"Are you serious?" I yell hitting my face with the pillow. We arrived at the hotel 4 hours ago. Sam and Dean will share a room while I'm alone next door.

"I guess we have to stay away from her" Dean joked taking a sip of his beer.

"Hey if I'm going through this you will too"

"What do you mean by that?" Dean asked scared.

"No beer" I said angrily.

"What no I won't do that" Dean says getting up.

"No alcohol" I said walking to him. I take away his beer and throw it in the garbage.

"Please don't do this" Dean pleads. Sam just laughs.

"Come on Dean I have to carry this kid for 9 months without alcohol" I said giving him my famous puppy eyes. He groans out loud before sighing.

"Fine" He sits down crossing his arms like a little kid.

"Sucks for you" Sam taunts Dean.

"And you" I point at Sam. He shuts up looking up at me.

"No alcohol in front of me" I said clenching my fists.

"Ha Ha" Dean says smirking.

"No fair!"

"Well boo hoo" I said turning the TV on.

"Can we watch a movie?" Sam said excited.

"Sure" I turn the channel till I find a movie. It was transformers. I lay in bed and cover myself. Sam jumps beside me covering himself too. Dean laid at the end of the bed with his head on my legs. I turn the volume up and we watch in silence.

It felt nice.

(Morning)

I felt my legs being hugged. I had someone on my shoulder causing me to wake up. I look at Sam sleeping on my shoulder and Dean was hugging my legs like a pillow.

Aw they looked so cute and peaceful.

Too bad it has to end.

"I have to go!" I yell making them both sit up looking around alerted.

"Sorry boys the bathroom is calling my name" I said running to the toilet.

The joy of morning sickness I think to myself. I finish throwing up and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out.

"I can see who is a morning person and who is not" I laugh at Dean. He was looking at me half asleep. Sam was humming in the kitchen.

"Rock,paper, scissors who makes breakfast" I say to Sam.

"Deal"

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissors" I do rock and he does paper.

"Damn" I said frowning.

"Can you both shut up!" Dean yelled covering his head with pillows.

"Come on Sam lets go to the market" I grab Dean's car keys.

"Don't change anything on the radio!" Dean yelled as I slam the door.

"I'm guessing he loves his car" I get in the nice car. It looked new.

"Yup don't even dare say anything about his baby" Sam said chuckling.

"We need a pack of coke, cookies, snacks and water"

"Why?" Sam followed me with the cart.

"I like to have food in the car" I always pack a bag with snacks when my parents would take us on road trips.

"Plus it's cheaper than stopping at the gas station"

"Are you going to buy a cooler?"

"Yes I am Sam" I look at the cheapest cooler. I get what I needed and we are now standing in the line.

"How come your parents weren't there to say goodbye" I look at my hands at his question. Should I tell him? Well you are going to be with him for a while.

"They died a year ago" I said looking at my hands. I haven't talked about them in a while.

"Oh I'm sorry Elena" Sam hugged me tight. I felt the need to cry not I hold it in.

"It's okay. Um we should bring Dean a chocolate bar" I grab 5 candy bars.

"Are they for Dean or you" He said laughing.

"Shut up" I smile.

{{ I found this chapter cute:3 with Sam being sweet and Dean not able to drink 😂 comment what you think}}