Chapter 13

Dean P.O.V

"How long has it been?" I asked Sam.

"About 35 minutes" He says yawning before lying down on the hood of the car. Elena has been in the gas station washroom throwing up.

"Is that normal?" I was worried about her but I didn't want to seem eager.

"Go check her out" Sam says shrugging.

"Can't when I hear someone throwing up I want throw up" well that wasn't true.

"I am seriously mad at you" Elena said coming out the washroom.

"Why me?" I ask confused.

"You did this to me" she points angrily.

"Hey it takes two to have sex" I said smirking.

"Still I like to blame you" Elena says walking in the gas station. Sam gets up and laughs.

"She has you going crazy eh?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You like her and not because she is carrying your kid" Sam says with a knowingly smile. Maybe he is right. Perhaps I am falling for her.

"I got you both two jerky beef for the road" She walks out with a big cup.

"What are you drinking?" Sam helps her get in the passenger seat. I get in the driver seat and start the car.

"I'm drinking ginger ale want some?" Elena says to Sam. Sam says yes and they start talking about a movie
.
I was too busy with my thoughts to hear them.

Can I fall for her? Will she like me like I'm starting to? Would it be good for the baby? Would it be good for the baby to be raised by hunters?

"Dean what's going?" I feel Elena touch my shoulder.

"Nothing just thinking if the baby is girl if we can call her Deana" I said making both of them laugh.

"Deana? Really" Sam was laughing his ass off.

"We are not calling our kid Deana maybe Dean Jr if it's a boy" Elena said smiling.

{{Comment what you think. I'm sorry it's short and sucky I was just stuck. I'll try to post again.}}