Chapter 14

Elena P.O.V

2 months later.

I look at myself in the mirror. My belly was showing. The morning sickness was getting better.

"Elena are you okay in there?" Dean said knocking.

"Yeah" I answer back fixing my hair. I look at myself in the mirror. My belly was showing a little.

I open the door and see Dean shirtless.

Damn what a body. He turns around and his front is even better.

"Does the baby kick at three months?" he asked putting on his t-shirt.

Keep it off Dean. What is wrong with you Elena? My hormones have been going really crazy. Like a very weird hot roller coaster.

"No the baby is a little fish right now" I show him my belly. He looked at it before smiling.

"You know I didn't like the idea of having a kid but now that I see your belly growing I'm actually excited to see if it'll be a boy or girl" he said gently touching my stomach.

"Would you like a boy or girl?" I ask looking him think.

"I want a boy but a girl wouldn't be that bad. She'll have your beautiful looks" he said with half a smile.

"Beautiful?" I look at him get red.

"Yeah well your gorgeous" he said making me blush.

"Your not bad yourself" I wanted to say he was hot but I know he won't shut up about it.

He smirked walking to the kitchen. We were staying at a very nice motel while they work.

I don't even know what they do. They just leave for a couple of days and come back then leave.

I find it quite strange.

"I left you pancakes and eggs in the microwave. I have to go Sam is waiting for me" he says kissing my cheek and runs out.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek!

I guess he forgot who he was kissing.......or did he actually kiss me because he likes me?

No Elena why would he like a chubby girl like you.

My cheeks were a little chubby. The perks of being 3 months pregnant.

I heat up my breakfast and realize Dean left his cellphone. I quickly run outside to see they are just leaving. I walk back inside and grab my purse and keys.

I look around for a cab and see one about to leave. I ran for it holding my stomach.

"Hey can you follow that car?" I point to Dean's car.

"Sure ma'am" he says waiting for me to get in the car.

He drives behind them. They go to a house that looked pretty scary and haunted.

"Thanks" I hand the cab driver money and get off. I hide behind some trees.

Sam was talking to Dean while he took out a gun.

A gun!

What is he doing with a gun? I never was more confused in my life. I watch them both go in the house.

Should I go inside? No what if they are killers or hit men?

Oh my god.

Im having a baby with a killer?

Oh god stop thinking the worst you idiot!

I carefully walk towards the house. I hear Sam yell at Dean for help.

I open the door quietly and carefully. The house looked empty. A lot of dust and smelt like a dump.

I walk to what looked like the living room. I froze in place when I hear someone breathing behind me.

I gulp down and turn around. There was a guy with black hair and white as snow.

Damn he needs the sun.

"Hi" I said nervously.

"Pretty girl. What are you doing here?" He said walking closer to me.

"I-I-I" i stutter moving back but he grabbed my hand. It was getting tighter and it started to hurt.

"Let go" I whisper trying to yank my hand out but his eyes change.

His teeth change to fangs.

"What the fuck!" I yell trying to push him but instead he pushed me. I almost fall on the ground but someone caught me instead.

"Elena what are you doing here!" Sam says helping me.

"Let me go!" I was beyond scared and confused.

Who is Dean and Sam? Why are they here with a creepy dude.

I see the dude about to jump on me when Dean chopped his head off.

My eyes widen at the head rolling on the floor. The blood was rushing out o his body.

"You shouldn't be here!" Dean yelled trying to grab my hand but I slap it away. I push Sam away and all I could do is run.

"Elena!" Dean yelled after me but I just ran to the cab.

"Get me the fuck out of here!" I yell at the cab driver to start the car. He jumped up struggling to put the keys in.

"Elena wait!" I hear Dean yell but I couldn't stay here any longer.

What the hell is going on?

{{Comment what you think. Do you think Elena now knowing what Dean does will stay and be with him?}}