Chapter 16

Elena P.O.V

I stare at ceiling which felt like a lifetime. Sam and Dean were at a job killing another vampire.

I was beyond bored. I get up when I hear the door. I open the door to Damon.

Damon was the guy I met at the mall. I was crying in the food court trying to eat my sandwich but I couldn't stop. He asked if he could sit with me and he listened to each thing I said.

Well all I talked about was about Dean.

"Hey Elena I saw that your friends were gone" He said with a sweet smile. He was cute but I liked Dean better.

"Yeah they had to work. What's up?" 

"I was about to go to the market....do you want to go?" He says leaning against the door frame.

"Sure I need to get some things. Just let me leave a note for the boys" I walk back in grabbing my purse and quickly writing down on a piece of paper.

"Okay let's go" I get in his car and he drives to the market.

"So how was your night?" He asked.

"Eh it was okay. Ended up crying"

"Dean yelled at you?" He says with a hint of jealousy. Why is he jealous?

"No my stupid hormones are going crazy" I put my hand on my belly. The doctor said soon the baby will move. I'm scared about that. Dean and Sam were watching YouTube videos how the baby would move and how freaky it looked from the outside.

"Are you guys together?" He asked me that yesterday but I changed the subject.

I wish we were together. Wait are you Elena Gilbert saying that you want to be with him?

Are you in love?

Well as the time passed by I learned to love him. To be honest I think I fell for him the moment I saw him.

"No we're not"

"So your with him because of the baby?" Damn he's asking a lot of questions.

"Why are you staying at a motel?" I change the subject. I really don't want to think about Dean now. I'm still mad.

"My girlfriend kicked me out of the house....well ex girlfriend" he says with a chuckle. He does look like a player.

"Are waiting for her to take you back?" I don't know anything else to talk about. My mind kept thinking about Dean and the future.

Is it safe for Dean and I to be together? Will his work endanger our baby? Does he love me like I do? Or will he break my heart?

I hate these stupid thoughts.

"Yeah well I did but I found something to keep me here" he says hinting something.

I hope he doesn't think I like him. I don't want problems with Dean.

Elena stop thinking about Dean!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the dinner Damon" I said happily. He insisted to go to a little diner close to the market. Then he wanted to help me buy some clothes for the baby but I told him that tomorrow I get to know the sex. I really want to go with Dean or Sam.

"No problem" he says grinning. I try to take out the pies I bought for Dean. Well mostly for me but I knew he was craving them this morning.

"Here let me" he says standing real close to me.

"Elena" I jump up turning around to face a very furious Dean.

"H-Hey Dean" I stutter giving him a smile but I quickly look down at the ground. His intense looks gave me goosebumps.

"I gave Elena a ride to the market" Damon tried to say but Dean kept staring at him.

"I'll take it from here. Thanks Damon" Sam said coming from behind Dean. Damon looked at me for help but I was too busy looking at Dean.

"Night Elena" Damon says giving me a awkward hug. I return the gesture.

"Thanks Damon" I said grabbing the bags from his hands.

"Here I'll take it inside" Sam says quickly grabbing the bags and runs inside.

Dean and I were having a staring contest.

"Dean I-"

"No you listen to me first. I understand that your alone here all day but I don't trust that dude. I won't have my child in danger because of you" he says before storming into the room.

I stand here surprised at his words. I had no comeback, no words.

Wow.

I walk inside and help Sam with the groceries.

"I got you apple pie" I say to a very stubborn Dean. He was sitting on the bed with his arms crossed and just stared at the tv.

"Just leave him alone. He'll be better tomorrow" Sam whispered.

"He better be or else I'll stove the pie up his ass" I said making Sam laugh.

"I'll love to see that" Sam says giving me a smile.

{{Here it is! For all those who wanted me to update. Hope y'all like it :) comment what you think. I'll try to make more chapters and post them.}}