Chapter 18

Dean P.O.V

"Try sleeping Elena" I said yawning from my chair.

"I can't the machines are annoying" she says sighing and stares at the ceiling.

"You been awake since last night" we spend the whole night talking. She told me some stories about her brother and friend. She misses them a lot but she's happy to have found Sam and I.

"I can't seem to sleep. I'm worrying about the baby" she says looking at me.

"She's a fighting Elena." She looks at me intensely.

"She's has the Winchester blood" I said making her smile.

"Cocky much?"

"Dean's middle name is cocky" Sam says walking in with Damon.

I look at Elena smile at them.

"How you feeling?" Damon sits down on the bed grabbing her hand.

"Why did you bring him here" I whisper yell to Sam.

"He was asking me 100 questions so I got fed up" he whispers back. I couldn't stand him. He was annoying. He kept flirting with Elena and she doesn't even know it.

"Miss Gilbert how you feeling?" The doctor says.

"I'm okay just a little tired" Elena says sitting up.

"We got the blood test back and you have high blood pressure so you are in high risk."

"What does that mean doctor?" I said.

"She needs to be careful. She could lose the baby. You have to be stress free. You'll have to stay here for a few days because the baby isn't breathing without the machine." Elena turned pale.

I grab her hand tightly. She squeezes back.

"Thank you doctor" the doctor nodded before leaving. I look at Sam to leave.

"I'll get some soup and tea" Sam says grabbing Damon by the shirt.

"Elena stop worrying okay" I sit down kissing her cheek.

"I know but I'm a worrier. Do you think she'll be okay?" Elena whispers hugging me.

"I'm a 100% sure she will be okay." I said kissing her head. She nods hugging me really tight.

"Stay with me till I fall asleep?" She says looking up at me.

"Anything for you Lena" I lay beside her hugging her.

I felt good being in her arms.

{{I didn't edit it so I'm sorry. I wrote this on a road trip so. Comment what you think :)}}