Karma: Twenty Six

Dabi walked by Izuku's side as they made their way to the back of the school where Dabi sat down at a bench watching Izuku who stood in front of him.

He smiled as he watched him flip through the pages, his eyes looked up from the book meeting his "okay...don't even laugh" "I won't, I promise"

In a world of masks and hidden deceit,
Where love is a game, so bittersweet,
There blooms a garden of false desire,
Where hearts are fooled by a passionate fire.

Fake love, oh gilded illusion so grand,
Built on a fragile castle of sand,
The words so sweet, but empty inside,
A charade of affection, a dangerous ride.

Plastered smiles and deceitful eyes,
Hiding secrets and whispered lies,
Pledges of forever, that wither and fade,
Leaving behind scars, wounds that won't fade.

Izuku looked at Dabi as he closed his book. "Huh...sounds like you wrote that from the heart" he said making him smile as he giggled "in a way I did..." "what made you write it?"

"Well...back in my sophomore year, I had met a guy that I was in love with, he was everything to me and I loved him so much and he loved me too, at least I thought I did" "when we returned from winter break he had broke the news to me telling me I didn't mean much to him, he was bored and well he had a girl too so..."

"Oh...that sucks, I'm sorry about that" Izuku sighed as he looked up at the sky. "Sometimes i still think about him, I want him to fool me again, tell me all his pretty lies again...not sure why"

"Is that why you're like this?"  Dabi asked making Izuku laugh "yeah, I didn't want anyone to think they could just mess around with my feelings, so I would play them before they get to play me"

Dabi looked at Izuku and chuckled "that makes a lot more sense..." "what do you mean?"

"I admit, I wanted to mess with you...I wanted to talk to you, toy with your feelings and make you love me but you beat me to it, making me fall in love instead"

Izuku turned to him seeing the look of embarrassment on his face "did you really?" "Yeah, I did, for once I wanted to have something serious but I guess you had other plans" Izuku looked down as guilt took over him.

Yes he wanted to mess with Dabi, but not fuck him this bad. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled making him chuckle "you don't have to apologize, I'm not mad about it as before" he looked over at him looking into his eyes watching them glow making his heart skip a beat.

The two got close hitting each others faces with their breath, he took Izuku's hands in his placing it against his chest letting him feel his heartbeat as the gap between them got smaller. But Izuku pulled away getting up quickly "I'm sorry...I can't do this, it's wrong I don't want to hurt him"

"Hurt who?"

"Tomura"

"Tomura...?"

?"