Karma: Fifty Two

"Im sorry I need to go, I think I drank too much" Izuku told Hari who looked at him confused "oh well I can take you so you won't be alone-" "no no it's fine, I called my dad to pick me up , I'm sorry for leaving you um...you know what come with me, I don't want to leave you alone out here"

"Izuku" he stopped looking at Hari who looked back at him "are you okay? You look stressed, what happened?" "Nothing...I told you too much drinks, come on I can ask my dad to drop you off"

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
I said my goodbye to Hari after we dropped him off at his place. I stayed quiet thinking back to what Dabi had said, he confuses me so much...

"You okay?" My father asked "yeah just tired" "you're not lying to me right?" "No, I'm not" "hm...okay, I believe you" I got down from the car walking straight to my room where I got in bed hugging my pillow tight.

"Izuku"

I looked over seeing Dabi who climbed in through my window "oh my god...Dabi what are you doing here?" I ask getting up "I know I said things I shouldn't have, and I know you heard me"

"Oh, it's fine Dabi I mean, we're not even dating" "what do mean we're not dating? Of course we are, you love and and I love you-" "no, look...I do love you Dabi and I'll admit it I feel stupid for loving you, because obviously you don't love me"

"Seriously? What makes you say that?" I sighed "what you said earlier, what you did with those girls, Dabi it's obvious you're not ready to actually have something serious, it looks like you only enjoy sleeping with me, not actually love me"

"Well you like it too!" "I know, but I'm telling you that you're not actually looking for a relationship, at least not with me..." "Izuku, please..." "no Dabi, I don't want to go through this again" "but Izuku, I love you really I just...I'm just a jerk and-" "then we can take a break"

"A break?"

I nodded "a break, when you're ready to have something serious then you can reach out to me, but right now we're nothing...it's better than wasting each others time"

His expression softened, he sighed walking over to me grabbing my hand. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, I looked at his eyes as my own filled with tears. I lifted my hand up cupping his face "I love you Dabi, even after what you done to me, I still love you...please, take this seriously..I'll be waiting for you when you're ready"

.

.

.

"Izuku? Hey I uh...I don't know what I did but please tell me why you've been ignoring me" Hari spoke softly as I sat silently. After what Dabi had said about Hari I haven't been able to face him, it's not his fault and I'm not mad at him. But when ever I see him my mind goes back to what Dabi said, I guess he's right.

Hari really is beautiful, his long soft white hair that sat perfectly above his shoulder, and his eyes oh my god. I've always been in love with his eyes, when we were kids I'd always tell him to switch with me because his eyes were just gorgeous.

Maybe I am too masculine...most people would look surprised when I'd tell them that I'm into guys, apparently I don't look like it. I looked over at Hari seeing his worried face, a smile came upon my face "don't worry, I've been busy...Im anxious for graduation"

"Really? Are you lying?" "No, I'm not, I really am nervous..." he hugged me holding me tightly as he comforted me. I rested my head against his chest looking around the room seeing Dabi sitting by Shigaraki's side. He looked at me for a while until he looked away.

I know it was my decision to take a break, but I hated this. I couldn't wait to leave this place, it's only a few days until graduation, after that I'll finally face reality starting a future.

 I couldn't wait to leave this place, it's only a few days until graduation, after that I'll finally face reality starting a future