Karma: Twenty Seven

"Wait-CHILL!"

"You said you wouldn't do anything! You said you wouldn't let him do shit if he were to come onto you!"

Tomura ducked down as he dodged the fists of Dabi "come on man! You don't have to get so mad  about this!" "You knew I liked him, yet you still went on to date him?"  Tomura sighed as he slumped down watching his best friend grow angry.

"Look Dabi...I didn't have any intentions on dating him, but it just happened...you know?" "No Tomura I don't know, I Don't understand how you were just so fucking quick with it" "well he always talked to me, and you knew he had a thing for me way before he played your ass"

"Yet you sat there watching me cry my eyes over him not even saying a word about the truth, why couldn't you say something?" "Because I knew you'd get mad" "I'm not mad-"
"You're mad right now!"

"I'm not...I'm...I'm just...shocked" "look, I'm sorry Dabi I mean it, but I can't just change the fact he likes me" "well do you like him?"

Silence filled the room as the two looked at each other "Tomura, do you like him or not?"

...

"WELL DO YOU?" He shouted as he grabbed him by the collar "I do! I do!" "Then why you ain't answering the question?!" "Because you're scaring the shit out of me!" Dabi stared at him before throwing him to the ground.

"Don't fucking talk to me anymore"

"What?"

"Don't talk to me, I don't want to see you or Izuku anymore, just...fuck off"

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
Hari and I were hanging out together at lunch and I was telling him about the last interaction I had with Dabi.

"Girlll, what if he's being for real? Like he actually likes you?" He says making me frown "no, I don't think so, I mean him? Nah he's not even gay"  "well it's always the unexpected ones, plus I've heard some things from your man Shigaraki" he said while looking away.

"Like what?" "Nothing" "oh come on tell me" "nope" "whyyy, you have me curious now!" "Okay okay, He said he got to witness Dabi cry"
"What...really?" "Yeah, he said he was stressed out about you, I can't remember the words he said but he pretty much loves you"

"Oh...oh god I feel terrible, I know I've messed with people before but I've never gone this far..." "relax Izuku, he probably only fell in love when you decided to date Tomura, not a big a deal it's not like you guys did stuff or what ever" I stayed quiet as my mind went to the night I had with Dabi, the night I had let him take over and do my body.

"yeah...for sure..."

.

.

.

I entered the classroom and saw that everybody else was partnered up for an assignment, I looked over at Dabi and saw he was alone so I went up to him. But I guess he wasn't in a good mood that day

"Fuck off, i don't need you to work with me"
He said as he refused to look at me "why? You're not working with anyone-" "just leave, I don't want anyone I can do shit on my own"

"Seriously? I'm just trying to be nice-" "be nice by sitting with me out of pity? Look I don't need your help, I work fine on my own"

"Izuku, just come with me instead" Tomura said as he walked up to us. Dabi looked at the two of us and scoffed as he got up from his seat. He got close to tomura grabbing him by the collar

"I hope he plays your ass next shit face"

He said before letting go of him, I watched him leave the room and looked at Tomura "are you okay?" I ask as we sat together "yeah I am" "whats up with him? Do you know why he seems so...angry?" "Kinda...it's complicated"

"But for now try to avoid him, he doesn't want to be talking to people" "oh..." he looked at me with a smile leaning in to plant a kiss on my head making me smile as well.

"Come on, let's get started on this assignment"