Karma: Thirty Five

Dabi got up from the bed pulling the sheets over Izuku who slept in bed. He walked over to the kitchen grabbing his phone where it rang non stop, he looked at the contact seeing the picture of Shigaraki. He silenced the call and ignored it as he walked back into the room finding Izuku who sat up in bed.

"What time is it?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes "10 am" "oh...fuck you left me sore" he said as he whined "you're the one who wanted to go for more rounds" "it's so early..." he mumbled as he laid back down.

"You know we got school today right?" Dabi said watching the boy groan . "I don't feel like going" "come on, you're a student athlete you can't miss a day"  Izuku sighed as he sat up in bed, "we already missed a class anyways" he said as he looked over to his side seeing his phone ringing "hello?"

"GIRL WHERE YOU ATT?"

"I haven't left home"

"Did you over sleep?"

"Yeah I did sorry"

"Omg, well don't forget todays the award ceremony! And it's an early day too so it'll start at 2:30 you better come"

"Right....yeah I will don't worry"

"Who was it?" "Hari, I forgot the school was holding some type of thing for the spring sports..." he got up from bed and stretched his arms as he yawned. "I gotta go, I got to help them set up and get ready" "I can take you home" Izuku looked at Dabi and shook his head "why not?" "I'm not allowed to bring boys home" he said with a grin making Dabi raise a brow.

"Not allowed to bring boys huh?" "Nope, why do you think I always come over to your place?" He said as he grabbed his shirt putting it over his head. Dabi looked at the boy grab his shoes walking to the front door, he looked back and smiled at him "I'll see you later"

.

.

.

Dabi's Pov
I ran my hand through my hair as I sighed, if I'm not wrong then today would be the sports award night. I still have those tickets from Shigaraki....damn would he even want me there?

We don't have anything serious at all, we just call each other up when we're being horny teenagers. But damn, I could never say no to him, the way he looks at me while I fuck him is just amazing, he's so fucking fine.

I got up and walked over to my closet going through the clothes until I finally picked something to wear. I looked at the time seeing it was already 11 I have 3 hours left to plan something out if I was going to show up.

Shigaraki had mentioned asking him out, but for once in my life I felt nervous to ask someone out. I know the type of person Izuku is now, he's just a guy that likes screwing around I'm probably not the only guy he's fucking with.

I sighed plopping down onto the bed while staring up at the ceiling. "Fuck...why did you have to enter my life?"

why did you have to enter my life?"