Request page (closed)

In this page you can comment any requests or ideas you want me to write, it can be anything tho you must follow some rules and random things:

-You can request any old countryhumans! (can be from 1400-1991) like for example:

-Russian Empire

-German Empire

-Austria-Hungary

-Soviet Union

-Yugoslavia

-Great Britain

-Holy Roman Empire and many more

-Only countryhuman x reader

-You are allowed to request any lemons (tho it will kind of suck since i never wrote before) or you can just ask for a kissing scene or make out session.

-With the German Empire and Reichtangle, please be specific since sometimes the 2 persons can be completely different from each other.

-If you want the Y/N or the country human to be specific like a Yandere, shy or su!cidal please say it, or else I will write it as the stereotypical.

-Imperial Russia and Russian Empire are 2 different people, the I.R has the flag of the current russia and in the top left there's the double headed eagle and Russian Empire has the black, yellow and white flag.

-I mostly or always write the stories with the reader being female.

-For Prussia, Holy Roman Empire, Russian Empire and much more I add them wings, however if you don't like it you can tell me to not add them wings.

-For any lemons you can say who's the submissive and the top of you want (mostly i write the country human being the top)

For any questions just comment too (tho there's a very high chance that i'm just going to not respond tho i see it) (ok no cap I'm like always responding)

Request example: (AU) (countryhuman) x (AU) (Reader) and (some details and suggestions)

(About the AU and the details and suggestions is optional)

If you see that I already wrote a story of the countryhuman you wanted to request, that doesn't mean you can't request the same character, I will choose it as long as it's not similar or it has a different AU.

Get creative!

-Fearno or Fearlessnxthing <3