Austria-Hungary x Reader: in the rain

The first story without being a different AU, No Yandere, no ghost, no demons, nothing, just the normal and stereotypical AU. Also, have been posting in my sketchbook if you didn't know, come and have a look! Most of the drawings are shitty don't mind.

Third person POV:

A young man was passing through the streets of Vienna with his hands behind his back. It was getting late and the moon started to rise, the man kept walking with no worries. He wore some emperor clothes and he had 2 eyepatches covering his eyes, and somehow he could still see. It's said that he wears it just because it's a part of the flag of his country, so he makes sure he wears it with pride.

While he was walking down the streets, a drop of water suddenly fell on his head, making him quickly look up in the sky to see it was starting to rain (wait wasn't he blind??).....unfortunately...the man didn't bring an umbrella, so he had to walk home soaked....he didn't want to! So he tried to look everywhere but there was no luck, making him give up.

He then went to a nearby bench, looking at the sky while he waited for the bus. Drops of rain dropped onto the man's body and face, not long enough until se suddenly saw an umbrella blocking the raindrops, making him look who it was...it was a woman.

(Had to draw him with that hair in the story fr, also it's the first time I show my art in tha book, I know it's not the best but at least is something) (oh btw don't mind your hand it's just that I'm not good at drawing hands, also putting it as ...

(Had to draw him with that hair in the story fr, also it's the first time I show my art in tha book, I know it's not the best but at least is something) (oh btw don't mind your hand it's just that I'm not good at drawing hands, also putting it as the now book cover hehe)