Ghost!Russian Empire x Reader: My little ghost.

My first oneshot! :0, i got this idea a tiny bit from the phantom of the opera (don't worry there's no confusing shit or the y/n having 2 mfs) (btw my annoying ass music teacher forced me to watch the movies because she's so fk obsessed with it 😭 but at least i got an idea) anyways lets start! Enjoy! scroll to start.

Y/N POV:
I am Y/N, a 22 year old woman with a big family, full of cousins and family members. I was having no problems in life and I tbh love it.

I and my family is one of the wealthiest people in Russia, and recently my parents decided to buy a luxury mansion for me to live, it wasn't necessary since i liked living in my apartment but they insisted.

I was going to the mansion, it was very luxurious and had large garden and a fountain, I awed. I got all my stuff ready, as i went to open the door of the house with the house keys and slowly went inside, I could already see all the luxuries and even some big paintings hanging there.

I went to move the things inside now. I went to put all the things inside, and chose to sleep in the master bedroom of the mansion which was the one on the third floor.

[TIME SKIP]

It was at night, I was cooking my food in the kitchen while humming a melody, I just prepared some chicken and vegetables because I got lazy to cook something more complex.

I went to eat my food peacefully and then cleaned my dish. After cleaning my dish I was going upstairs, and that's when I saw a sheet covering what seemed to be a big luxurious painting, the curiosity was killing me.

"Wonder what's behind that sheet"

I wondered as I went closer and gently tried to take out the sheet since I didn't want to break anything.

The sheet luckily was taken out easily, as i took out the sheet gently, i saw a painting of a what seems to be a powerful and handsome young emperor, ruling the Tsardom of Russia. When i first saw it, it didn't seem familiar to me, maybe it was just a painting of a man who wanted to be an emperor. and this painting is his dream...cool!

I then went to my bedroom, preparing myself before i sleep but while i was preparing myself to sleep, i couldn't stop having a feeling that someone was watching me and i couldn't stop feeling scared, i hated it.....

Russian Empire POV:
I felt myself being able to move and uncaged, I went to look at my surroundings and saw a woman looking at me. I slightly smiled, and then thought,

"am i free from the curse?"

I thought but then saw that no, as I went behind the painting, not leaving something suspicious (Yk when a ghost goes out of a painting and the painting doesn't change). I looked at myself for a second, I didn't have legs, just a tail, expected. (or you can just imagine he has legs, it's your preference)

I went through the walls and floor and then went to look at the woman from afar. As i was following her, I saw that she was feeling nervous and scared, making me chuckle quietly, she was such a scaredy-cat hm?

I looked at how she was preparing herself to sleep, and of course I didn't look at her when she was changing herself, i wasn't a pervert. I watched her wash her face in the bathroom, also brushing her teeth of course, hygiene is very important.

She then went to sleep, this was my time to go closer to her to have a look! I went to her floating, and saw her face close....she was pretty. I went to caress her cheek, making me smile naturally. I then went the chair nearby the bed, sitting backwards with my hands resting on the back of the chair, watching her sleep peacefully...