(PT 2) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party

Hm, wonder who asked for the part 2.....AHEEM, GURLL, Now that I have this I am DESPERATE for the part 2 of your oneshot because you can't just leave a cliffhanger thereeee! The writer that I'm referring to is Pimsy_Here ! Go check out her oneshot book! (Definitely not putting an ad here)

This will be short, but at least have a seat and a cup of your preferred drink.

TEUTONIC ORDER POV:

"What are you...." I asked her, I couldn't believe it.

"....." No response, and I was getting more and more impatient.

I wanted to just grab her shoulders and make her look at me, but she was a ghost. "Please...I'm begging you to answer my question"

"....." No response again, she just looked away concerned.

"At least give me a honest answer?"

"...."

I was growing tired of this, the thing I said earlier? I did exactly just that, I with full anger grabbed her shoulders and made her look at me straight in the eyes, her eyes were widened, of course she is going to be surprised if I grab her in all of a sudden, and that is definitely not how you are supposed to treat treat a person. "I apologise for being like this, but I really need that answer to come out.."

She doubted about something at first, her eyes looking away and then looking back at mines. "I am a soul stuck here in this world"

This can not be....you are kidding me right?! "You...are not a living being then?.." I looked at her in the eyes.

"Im not, by the way this is the first time a person has ever touched me as a soul"

I looked at my hands that were grabbing her, not realising that I was actually feeling her with my sense of touch "how is this possible?" I muttered.

I touched her cheek, I wasn't so angry now so when I touched her cheek my hand passed through her. What just happened made me confused, wondering what was happening to me. "It seems that I am able to touch you when I'm feeling strong emotions"

"It seems like it"

"Ugh....why am I staying here, I should go now, my expectations have dropped drastically after all"

"Wait! Please, you are the only one who can see me and I can't go alone forever..."

I thought about it, I remembered when I and her kissed each other in the masquerade party and how fast I fell in love with her "oh (Y/N), you don't know how happy I would feel if I stayed by your side-"

She suddenly pushed me, making me fall and hit my head hard, I didn't feel anything because I was too focused on (Y/N)'s face. I randomly chuckled and looked at her, my face immediately turning paper white when I saw a knife-

....

The Teutonic Order was found murdered on the middle of the streets, the killer stabbed a sharp knife right inside his heart, making him unable to live any longer. Teutonic is believed to be drunk and having hallucinations, people don't know the identity of the killer and will later find more about it in the near future.-

I opened my eyes and saw an endless white space, there were white flowers all around me and the place was calm and quiet.

Was this the after death?

THE EN-
No, this is not the end, we can't leave this like a bad ending, I'm going to give you the good ending but it will be short...

(Y/N) introduced herself as a ghost, Teutonic didn't expect that but he calmed himself, he told her about his feelings, why would he care of rejection if she's a ghost anyways...

(Y/N) heard each word he said, and then told him: "Teutonic Order, I will love you even if I'm a ghost, but you have to promise me that you will never leave me"

Teutonic was in love with her, he was so attracted to her that he would do anything for her.

THE END
Yep, here it is, I'm sorry if this is short, I barely have any time to write but I'll try my best to keep you all updated, love you all <3

-Story written by Fearno or Fearlessnxthing