Russian Empire x reader (Short + kissing?)

This randomly popped out of my head and I wanted to write it, why not?

You will be an introverted girl who hates being in parties, If that's not your personality, I wouldn't recommend you reading this story. (Not obligating you btw)

Was listening to One of the Girls by The Weekend, if you want, you could listen to it too and read this story if you have the same music taste as mine.

WARNING:
As said in the title, this story will contain make out sessions but no lemon, also you're not allowed to comment in those parts

Y/N POV:
I sat apart from the people in a crowded party, I felt uncomfortable and I wanted to go home. I missed my comfortable bed so much that I started to get stressed and impatient.

I could feel my makeup falling off my face.

I ended up in this party just because the Russian Empire begged me to, even though he knew that I hated it. I groaned in frustration and placed the palm of my hand on my forehead, waiting for this to end. I held a cup of champagne in my hand, and not going to lie, I liked it.

I sat there, until My eyes met the Russian Empire's, he was coming towards me and then stood in front of me.

"(Y/N)! There you are, I was trying to find you everywhere! I wanted to introduce you to some of my friends"

"Well, I'm sorry, but can we go home? I feel very uncomfortable being in this loud place"

"Come onnn, we can't go home now, i'm sure there will be some way to entertain you"

"I don't know how to entertain myself if there's too much noise and I can barely hear you"

The Russian Empire looked away for a second, thinking of an idea. "You need a quieter space?"

"mhm"

"Let's go to the bathroom for a second, K?~"

"Sure~" We both smiled and headed towards the bathroom door.

"Woah Woah Russian Empire his little bitch! Where do you think you guys are going?! Hip! " A random boy said loudly in a drunk voice.

The Russian Empire looked disgusted when he called me 'his little bitch' "Hey! you can't call my girlfriend that, you're making me look like some type of dudes I don't want to mention"

"Damn don't have to be so protective like an alpha wolf! and you got the rizz to pull a girl like her?! you're a god fr" He laughed.

"I'm sorry R.E- he just drank 12 shots of alcohol" Bavaria went to grab him and yeet him out of the way.

The Russian Empire was speechless "The teenagers these days...they are going too far" He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Sorry if I was 'cringe'"

I lightly laughed "No, you aren't cringe, don't worry about it"

"Hm, i'll believe in your opinion" He laughed back and then held my hand, taking me to the bathroom, where we were going to go in the first place.