the worst oneshot that will prob make your eyes bleed

Yep, this was the surprise and prepare for it. 🔫

You guys aren't lucky today muahHhahahaha

I asked y'all what was the most loved and has the most simps old countryhuman, and a lot of them said USSR. But if you want you can imagine another one.

WARNING:
Contains things that will make you instantly disappear by snapping your fingers

Y/N POV:
A nice date with the tall and handsome Soviet Union (Or the USSR who cares) He's soooo hot I bought 1000 of his milk in the dark web!! and now, he has invited ME to go on a date at taco bell, saying I had to go very formal.

I went to prepare myself as quickly as I could, I wore my disney princess dress and I looked PERFECT, going outside and then waiting for Soviet.

I waited for some time, and then he came with a fancy Limousine omgg!! I quickly Jumped inside in and in the inside it was Barbie Pink, USSR was holding a cup of champagne and when he looked at me his face was like 😍😍. He was wearing a formal suit with a clown's tie.

"Hey, put some music man!"

"Yessir"

He then puts sum cool music on B)

When the song started to play, sum disco lights started to appear and when the guy started to sing USSR was literally shaking his head like crazy and then sum cameramans suddenly appeared recording him.

I loved it!! the guy who was singing the song was FIREEE, but I just sat there chilling while they recorded me until we arrived to taco bell.

When we arrived to taco bell, there were so many people screaming and many many paparazzi's everywhere, USSR got out of the car first and then reached his hand for me.

when I got out of the car, I then noticed his shoes, he had those goofy shoes 😍😍

Soo attractive, and the way he walks is sooo stunning imma pass out dramatically.

There were sooo many people and they all seemed soo happy, when we got inside the manager was very happy to see us and they gave us an outside seat.

Everyone was looking at us outside while we were waiting for our tacos 😋😋, then suddenly, the Taco bell workers went outside and gave us the food, USSR was like YUM YUM, licking his lips like a dog and immediately started eating while my face was like 😊 while I slowly ate my delicious food that must be very expensive.

They then suddenly brought a boombox and extremely loud they started putting a sound while everyone was screaming excited, making me excited too. The music was too loud being able to attract a Karen and tell everyone to shut the fuck up.

The song they were playing was FIREE, and then Soviet stood up with a smirk and sigma face, and went to me and picked me up easily because I was a bug, and then made a very flirty face.

"Math is hard but not as hard as when i'm with you 😏😏"

He then said, as the music got even louder and all the people were screaming, even the Taco bell workers got outside and screamed of excitement!!!

I blushed extremely hard

After all that amazing time, Soviet Union without cleaning his hands then took me inside of his limousine and then told the driver to put some cool as fuck music again!!

We sat next to each other, I could feel him trying not to vibe hard with the song and then, he placed his unwashed hands on top of mine, leaning closer to my face.

I could feel his breath, he smelled like quesadillas, yum yum. He then gave me a kiss, his breath was smelly but I could taste my favourite food.

He then inserted his tongue and started licking my teeth and insides, tasting what I ate earlier too.

"You taste delicious" He said, licking his upper lip and then smirking.

"Shut up.." I said playfully, chuckling.

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up"

His words were like music to my ears.

When we got to my home, Soviet waved and quickly told the driver to drive away as soon as possible, maybe it was because he was in a hurry, so cute.

I got inside my house and quickly jumped onto the bed, sleeping without changing clothes, doing my daily skincare and brushing my teeth, I didn't want to wash my hand and mouth, NEVER!

THE BEAUTIFUL END
I'm sure y'all loved it, teheheee, now let me give you a free ticket to therapy and maybe to the psychiatrist, you'll need it.

This one was short, but took me a lot of time because I couldn't stop laughing and killing myself at the same time, I couldn't do moreeee.

Sorry for those who love Soviet Union, like reaaally, just because you read this oneshot doesn't mean you have to stop liking him, let's just say this was made by a hater or this is sum annoying joke. (Saying this just in case, have a amazing day ;D)