18

<Next Morning>

Y/n's pov

I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder aggressively , I already guessed who it would be

"Get up sleepy head , we are going to be late for marriage because of you"

I heard his voice and opened my eyes slowly , I looked over to the direction of voice's owner and saw him standing infront of the mirror shirtless , drying his hair . I wanted to look away but his back looked a little too good because I was half asleep.

I came back to my senses and looked away when he turned around with a little smirk on his face

"Like what you see ?"

"Sorry to disappoint you but i don't like people naked so please grab a shirt if that's not so hard for you"

I said getting up from the bed , walking in the bathroom . I grabbed a shirt and threw at his face when I walked past him .

I washed up and changed into the Long white dress I bought last month but never got the chance to wear it , I walked out of the room when I was done with my makeup and hair and found Joshua infront of the door in his all black suit waiting for me , looking at his phone , I walked infront of him , he placed his phone in pocket when he noticed me .

He looked at me and walked away , I walked behind him to the car .

                              * * *

When we reached at the wedding destination . We got out of car and walked in , he placed his hand on my waist , both of us smiling .

The way I cringed everytime he tried to act lovey dovey infront of people .

                              * * *

After the marriage ceremony , The new couple threw a party .

I was having fun with the girls while Joshua was with the boys drinking . I was sitting with Jezebel and her friends when a guy came out of nowhere and sat beside us , talking and laughing . He keep brushing his thighs with mine . I tolerated him , moving a little , creating a distance between us . He placed his hand on my thigh , I got up from my seat and slapped him without hesitation .

Everyone looked at me confused , I grabbed his collar and was about throw a punch but Jezebel caught my hand and stopped me .

"If it was not for you Jez I would have killed this asshole . What does he think he is , pervert like him should be locked up "

I was about to punch the guy again when Joshua came , held my wrist and stood infront of me , facing the guy , staring into his soul with deadly eyes . He took his phone out and called the police . He grabbed the dude's hand and twisted it behind his back making him scream in pain

Joshua moved near his ear and whispered

"How dare you touch what's mine , you must face the consequences I can't let you go just like that"

Joshua stepped back and let go of his hand when the police arrived and arrested him under crime of harassment . Joshua grabbed my hand left from there