Who are you?

It was a normal day for Sheldon, A eleven year old genius. Sheldon started walking with Memaw to Dr Sturgis's class. "Here we go moonpie" said Memaw. "Thanks Memaw, have a good day"

Sheldon starts to walk to his seat "who are you" asks a disturbed Sheldon "I'm Paige" Sheldon says annoyed "your in my seat" Paige moves over and asks curiously "who's the youngest in the room?" Sheldon says "my birthday is march 20th" Paige says "mine is February 18th, so I'm the youngest" Paige says in a cheerful way, Sheldon is annoyed in his head.

*time skip after class* Sheldon is saying to his Memaw. "She was acting like a know it all! She was so smug!" Memaw just drives "mmmhhhh" Sheldon continues "And she kept raising her hand for every answer!" "Look moonpie i think you are jealous of her" Sheldon says "jealousy isn't in my nature" "Well then maybe you have a little crush on her moonpie"

"I don't have a crush on her memaw!" Memaw says "Well then let's go down the list of emotions, are you jealous of her?" "no" "are you mad at her? "no" "do you like her?" "Definitely not" Memaw sighs "Well then I don't know what to tell you"

*time skip to when Sheldon and Memaw get home* "this one was just yapping away" says Memaw, then mary *his mom* says "well that little Paige girl seems nice, and it will help me and George to see if we're doing right on sheldon" "Mom please no I don't like her" "oh sweetie just give her a chance, I'll go call her parents right now to arrange her to come over!"

~this is so short because it's kinda of a introduction to the story I guess, tell me if you like it~