The stars

*somewhere east of batem rouge* I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND GO OUTSIDE AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET REAL HIGHHH. Sings Sheldon and Paige "Paige what job will we have to get money in Florida" "well it's summertime all year round so we can probably do some summer jobs till we can get back into collage" "that's a good idea Paige!" As Sheldon gives her a awkward kiss

*cooper household* "its been two days since my twin ran away from home and we have not bern holding up good, i have been crying and the rest of the family has been heartbroken"

"We think we know what way they went, a person said they saw the headlights at night going east of Medford." Says Georgie "But I think we should try to go after them."

"Thats a good idea Georgie, you finally used your damn brain!" Memaw mocked „I don't know why your so mad memaw, I came up with this plan."

*the truck* "Ok Paige we're almost to the the state line of Florida, we just have to get past this scetchy part of town first." The area around there was dim with some of the only lights being a gas station and a McDonald's.

Pew! "What the heck was that?!" Yelled Sheldon as he slowed down driving "Don't slow down Sheldon we need to get out of here!" Sheldon continued to drive as he heard some yelling and shooting at his car.

Smash! The window of the truck was smashed as Sheldon sped up "Sheldon I'm scared!" Paige whimpered as Sheldon's eyes looked around wildly

"Paige we need to get out of here" Sheldon said as he drove away from the violence. "That was close" Paige said. "It's fine Paige, as long as we are careful we will always have eachother.

The drive was peaceful after That, driving on the quiet country roads and highway intersections. Sheldon looked at Paige, with her beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. He wondered how he ever got her.

*back at the coopers home* "YOU FAT BASTORD GEORGE, YOU DIDNT FIND HIM YET?" "NO I DIDNT YOU SENILE OLD FUCK!"

*a few hours later after the peaceful drive* „paige the car is out of gas we have to abandon it" they abandon the car in the bushes and walk to the park, looking at the fainting stars. „Sheldon, I have to tell you something" „what is it?" „I love you"

OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG IM SRRYYY, IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THIS BOOK SO PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS THANK YOUUUU