36 | sweet double you

THE LOUD VIBRATION OF A MUSTANG boomed up the entrance of U.A.'s dormitories. The noise was especially loud in class 1-A's dormitory, disturbing their dawn's peace. Those who've heard it and were curious enough to care took a glance from the lounge's windows. A pristine black Mustang was parked outside their establishment, its engine going silent before they heard a loud beep of a car horn.

"What a sweet ride!" exclaimed Kaminari, pressing himself against the glass windows.

"Who's that?" asked Uraraka, seated on the lounge floor with books and notebooks spread messily at the table. Momo, already ready for the day and sitting gracefully on the couch next to Uraraka, gave them a curious look.

"Must be a teacher," speculated Kirishima.

"Oh! Do you think it's a high-ranking hero coming to visit us?" proposed Mina enthusiastically also in awe staring at the luxurious vehicle outside.

"A visitor at this hour?" asked Momo rhetorically.

"A visitor?!" exclaimed Iida; suddenly getting hit by a rush of panic, he ran picking up pieces of garbage he could find and organizing every piece of furniture in sight. "Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, please clean out that table! Kirishima and Sero quickly sweep the floor! Mina and Kaminari wipe out the specks of dust on the windows! We need confectioneries to welcome them with! Where is Sato?! We also need to prepare tea! Where are the others?!"