❛ VIII ❜

"Gosh, finally"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

Sooyoung examined the room in confusion. She rubbed her forehead with her eyes closed.

"Did you not take any medications this morning?"

Jungwon asked her, his eyes glued to his phone.

"I didn't have time"

He exhaled in an annoyed manner. With that he left the room leaving Sooyoung even more confused, and alone. She blinked multiple times, trying to ease the burning sensation in her eyes. Minutes later Jungwon came back into the room with a foil strip in his hands and a bottle of water.

"Take it now"

He handed her the stuff. Those were her medications. She mouthed a 'Thankyou' which he neither heard nor saw. He stood there, right next to the door frame, gaming in his phone. She moved her gaze away from him and took in her pills. He took a little peek at her through his peripheral vision which she didn't notice.

━━━━

It was the next day. Indistinct chatter filled the class room as the students were busily discussing on a topic that trended around the college. Prom. Yes, a rumor spread around stating that there might be a prom night soon, hosted by the college itself. None of them knew if it was true as no official or staff had confirmed it. As the students were busy talking, a head teacher quietly made her way into the chatter filled class. The class president, Kang Minjun noticed her presence and immediately wished her followed by the other students.

"Mam, do we have a prom night this year?"

A student asked, not waiting for what she had to convey.

"So excited to have one huh?"

The teacher smirked as the students nodded in unison. She let out a soft chuckle.

"Yes, we are having a prom nigh-"

Before she could even finish her sentence the students screamed in joy as they're finally getting to experience prom as many haven't in their school times.

"But you do have a few rules and regulations to follow"

The teacher added. Silence overtook the room waiting for her to explain the rules. The elderly teacher wore her reading glasses and took out a sheet of paper, reading out the rules.