❛ XVII ❜

"Stay"
"Just another minute like this"
"Please?"

"Stay""Just another minute like this""Please?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

His voice sounded commanding till he said 'please'. He sounded more desperate after that.

Their eyes were looking deep into eachother's showing no hint of disrupting the moment between the two.

"Well-"

Sooyoung tried backing away with an awkward smile that crept on her face. But despite her efforts, Jungwon didn't seem to let go of her. He simply stared at her, maintaining his silence.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

Sooyoung questioned, exerting the force back on his this time. She pushed him backwards by his shoulder, eventually pulling herself away from his grip.

Jungwon regained his composure upon her actions. He noticed the visible rage on Sooyoung's face.

"Are you nuts?!"

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry-"

He said apologetically after letting his intrusive thoughts win.

Her anger dropped. Her face was relaxed now. She didn't expect Jungwon to actually be sorry over that. Rather, she expected a sarcastic reply considering their relationship at that moment.

"I shouldn't have done that"

He had his head hung low. Sooyoung felt the guilt rush through her. So did he. Well, it was hard to hide the fact that she didn't really hate his actions from earlier. It was her ego that caused her to rage at him.

"Hey, hey- it's fine"

"You should get going right? It's 6 pm already"

"Oh yeah- OH SHIT I'M SO DONE-"

Sooyoung panicked when he mentioned the time. She knew how dramatically angry her mother would get if she arrived late from school.

She rushed to get her backpack that was placed on his living room couch. She slid her hand through the strap and let it hang on her shoulder.

"I'll get going now- Bye Jungwon"
"Take care. Don't hurt yourself like this again"

With that, she started running out the door to reach her house on time. Jungwon watched her as she vanished from his sight. She never waited to hear his reply. Jungwon stood there, now staring at the empty road. The streets looked golden from the sun that had just set.